The Wood Appreciation

Man, Stacy is THAT dude. That whole sequence with Stacy puttin work on Mike, and then Stacy initiating Big Mike as one of the boys after the Liquor incidentis
pimp.gif

And Sanaa Lathan ( Grown up Alicia), is beautiful and smart.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic movie. Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

"You let that __ Terry bone, I know I look better than him"

MACKIN, HANGIN, MACKIN, HANGIN

You just finished watching this huh? I swear I just seen this on HBO or something, I forgot which station.
But movie is definitely appreciated, one of my favorites.
pimp.gif

Yeah I just finished it on TBS, because I lost the DVD. My boys used to say I look like Stacy. LOL But man that is what boys do. I remember certain things Idid at my 8th grade dances, and thinking you doing it in high school. I remember asking for numbers at Great America theme park , getting rejected and havinthe fellas laugh lol. The camaraderie of being with your boys, and seeing them become men is what it's all about. Being the Best Man twice, it alwaysbrings up memories watching this movie.

I wasnt aware that this was a well known movie but then again I never knew it came out till I saw it online for d/l. Anywho, this movie is appreciated andprops to the brother for co signin dude.

"Back in the day, when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but somedays I sit and wish I was a kidagain..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciated it was a dope movie and we all got friends like them or your crew might even mirror them so it kinda hits home

just finish watching this
pimp.gif

alicia was that chick young and old
pimp.gif

one question, did they cut out the part where alicia's momma comes home from church and mike was stil in the house or am i talking about a different movie?

one question, did they cut out the part where alicia's momma comes home from church and mike was stil in the house or am i talking about a different movie?

I think you talkin' about a different movie, Boyz N The Hood perhaps...

The only people that came in the house while Mike was about to smash was Stacy in is girl, but they dipped when his girl thought Stacey was cheating since oneof the condoms was missing...

funniest part is when homeboy touches that girl @#% on the playground and gets the _____ beat out of him

Naw man that teddy p your the greatest song when ro was etting amrried set it off.
"My greatest inspiration"

They boys had tic tacs down to a science. lol

Remember when ro was at his ex girl house, he was like imma make this booty giggle doggggg. lol

Back
Top Bottom