The Worst Job You Have Ever Had

What has been the worst job you have ever had? A few years back i was working at Lonestar Steakhouse and man was it awful! I had the typical overweight whiteguy with a community college degree as a manager just bustin balls about everything, no good lookin girls at all, got paid every two weeks, worked on theweekends till 11 pm and too save money they would send half the staff home and pile it up on two people. Just thinking about that job makes me
mad.gif
Anyways whats your guys story?

During my highschool summer vacations, used to work at a fruit packing house..used to work 16 hrs a day in 100+ degree weather..agriculture jobs suck
tired.gif

Chuck E. at Chuck E Cheese's. Actually it was kinda fun but no hours + no pay + hot suit.

cold stone creamery. yeah, sure, 2 years ago all the chicks were gettin ice cream but didn't give a #%^& who was scoopin it for em.

i ain't singin ^%&! for a tip
laugh.gif

dog washer

dogs smelled. had weird skin issues. pooped a lot. barked a lot. smelly. hairy. all from 7 to 11 every day last summer.
it was 10 bucks an hour for really not doing to much actual work...but it really sucked

McDonald's...first job, worked there for like 3 months, then realized the manager was as dumb as rocks, and i couldn't respect myself anymore workingfor such a clown.

Working for a carnival company for a summer like three times.

Had to deal with little kids who would instantly tell their parents when we refused to give them more than their share of ballons, and in one case, I had todeal with drunk adults who would do the same as the kids. Instead of bringing their parents, they brought their girlfriends and "bro's" to try totalk us into it.

I only gave more to the cool ones, though. Needless to say, a lot of drunk dudes were running around with buckets of like 10 ballons when we were only supposeto give 6.

Dishwasher at Ruby Tuesdays.. it was horrible.. especially since they told me i was gone be a waiter, then made me a dishwasher when i showed up.. smh..

lids

the coworkers were cool, but the district mgr was a +*##*. i aint gonna go out of my way to sell a damn cap rack, curver, cleaner, or a membership card. $!*!#with that nonsense.

all these damn kids trying on caps that they wont buy and messin up the rack

i was the guy who packed up the dvd's blockbuster mailed out like netflix. worst job ever.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i was the guy who packed up the dvd's blockbuster mailed out like netflix. worst job ever.

sounds boring.
for me my current job. I work at a car dealership. half porter half used car assistant manager. but get pay as a porter smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sick023

Originally Posted by dugtrio

sounds boring.
for me my current job. I work at a car dealership. half porter half used car assistant manager. but get pay as a porter smh
tired.gif
it was boring, but we had to be really fast. they timed us and if we went below the limit you got fired.

Bus boy/ dish washer at an incredibly popular ice cream place in my city. Minimum wage was dumb low five years ago.
smh.gif

cashier at popeye's many moons ago....

smelling like fried food on the train ride home, standing on your feet for 7+ hours, 30 minute lunch breaks, customers who take aeons to order their food, mymanager telling me: "if you can lean (on the counter during slow periods), you can clean," and gettin paid minimum wage FTL.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some back breaking landscaping on a hill with my uncle's friend. I was in high school, and he said it would be a $100 a day. Man, I had to scoop up allthis gravel, trees, and bushes and drag the trash cans heavily filled with all this debris down a hill. I got stung by bees on my first day, and it left a scarnear my belly button to this day. It was just mindless work.

Overnight stocking for Home Depot.

my mental clock was so screwed up, i would go in at 945 to start at 10 at night, wouldnt get off til 7 in the morning, then when i get home id be sleep tilabout 2-3, hang out for a lil bit then get ready for work again, it felt like i lost contact with everybody, and my only friends were the people who workedwith me, lol. have to go to lunch at 2 in the mornin, nothins open, had to settle for wawa or sheetz, or mcdonalds, smh, and the work was crazy. i was incharge of the "inside garden" area, so i had to unload 300+ lb grills and put em on the shelfs, and drive forklifts all night throwin pallets up, iremember one time me n this dude were racin to see who would finish there work first, and i knocked down a whole pallet of lawnmowers, had about 10 pieces onit, came crashing down 3 stories, haha. all of us and the manager use to play dominoes and drink beer during our lunch hour tho, then one day i was like manforget this and left all my work out and called my girl to come pick me up, never went back
smh.gif

worst

Back
Top Bottom