THE WORST MALLS/TOWN CENTERS IN MD/DC/VA

Joined May 28, 2006
Exactlly As the title says Ill start it off.

Mitchellville plaza
Beltway Plaza
Pg Plaza
White Flint Mall
White Marsh Mall

Those are the worst Malls to really shopp at. Pg Plaza is only good for Sneaker pick ups IMO.

Joined Nov 25, 2005
White flint isnt that bad.

Lakeforest mall is some sh*t.
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

Joined Sep 28, 2005
richmond malls...gotta go to every single mall do get what you want... worst is probably regency...
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Joined Dec 27, 2006
Lakeforest
Beltway
City Place
Bowie town center

those 4 get my vote. (white flint doesnt have that much but i like their bloomingdales)
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Apr 30, 2005
Laurel Mall....although it isgetting renovated in the next few years....

[hr][/hr]
WASHINGTON ********
[hr][/hr]
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

Joined Jan 4, 2002
South Park Mall . . . I feel sorry for VSU people. In the 757, the worst mall (and the one closest to me, unfortunately) is Pembroke.
*NO* I don't have any pics.​

Joined Nov 21, 2005
Springfield Mall, when you walk in their its scary cuz its empty most of the stores are shut down and its dirty as hell, glad their gonna tear it down soon!!!!

Joined Jul 20, 2007
^ Damn, they gonna shut down Springfield Mall? Have not been there since 2004, has it gotten that bad?
3 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
XVII-XXII-XXVI
NOT NEW, JUST A DIFFERENT USERNAME!​

Joined Jul 19, 2002
springfield mall is booty nowadays, if i didnt live 10 minutes away id never set foot in that place. even now i only go 3 or 4 times a year.

Landmark really sucks too...

[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

Joined Apr 4, 2000
fall back.

mitchellville plaza is the GREATEST!

...for food pickups lol.

Joined May 9, 2007
Newmarket North Mall, if you from hampton/newport news then you'd know what im talkin about.

back in the early-mid 90's it was one of the best malls. but now all it is now is a HUGE building with NOTHING on the second floor. NOTHING. all it is now is a Sears. :smh:
THE GREAT GUILLERMO
PETA CAN SUCK MY
VICKS​

Joined Nov 21, 2005
They're gonna tear down springfield mall and build "springfield town center" their is a big pic of what its gonna look like on the wall by macys. I'm predicting it to be crazy crowded when its built but I'll be away for college when it comes out.

marcoxshabazz

Banned
Joined Jun 29, 2005
City Place USED to be the worst, bar none. BUT, it is still bad BUT they have SOME stores. Laurel mall is now the worse. The last time I was in there, they had a thrift store. A THRIFT STORE IN THE MALL. That did it. White Flint is OK if your: A) Rich; B) White; C) Any combination of the aforementioned, lol. Bowie Town Centre, I see the guy above put it on his list. Why is that? I went there for the first time on Thursday, I was pleasantly surprised. They've got a lot of big name shops, places to eat, etc. Whats wrong with it? Its not like its ghetto or anything. AND, the fine women were out in full force when I was there...

Joined Oct 16, 2003
In Baltimore:
-Owings Mills Mall
-Marley Station
-White Marsh Mall
-Eastpoint (hate driving out there for the occasional good find)

In PG/MoCo:
-Laurel Mall
-PG Plaza
-Lakeforest

Be ready for Austin Freeman, you punk.

Joined Feb 24, 2003
whiteflint is a decent mall just not for a shoehead. Lakeforest is a terrible mall unless your spanish.

og_Rodney

formerly airodney23
Joined Jun 13, 2004
Laurel Mall is garbage. Last time I went there I just felt...dirty. And last time we went to Iverson Mall our car got stolen.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

cemo757

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2003
RIP Coliseum Mall.

3 4
"I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Wu-Tang is for the children. We teach the children. Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is the best. I want you all to know that this is ODB, and I love you all. Peace!"

Joined Nov 25, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Lakeforest is a terrible mall unless your spanish[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

Joined May 25, 2004
Landover Mall( once upon a time it was the mall everybody went to and now its just a Sears, only because they signed a 99-100 year lease
Laurel Mall
Beltway Plaza

TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now