THE WORST MALLS/TOWN CENTERS IN MD/DC/VA

Laruel Mall is terrible not just stores that i don't like but no one likes them don't even have stores mostly empty.PG no way they have decent shoe stores's and such,target too really plus they just got stuff across the street built to make it even better.Beltway plaza is bad, discount after discount store prolly not a safe joint either,they got a value city,the sports authority got shut down.White Flint they got davebuster's,bloomingdales,pf changs,cheesecake factory,banana republic,movie theater not that bad at all.

RIP New Carrollton Mall............
Anyone remeber it ^^^^^^^^^^^

~Chris

every mall that you have access to on a regular basis. With that said...

Towson Town Center !!!!!

Nothin but brokebacks and fat chicks

Back from banned camp!

i cant believe nobody said Manassas Mall...the WACKest shopping center in the western hemisphere... i like the UATW in front of iverson tho...and the Bojangles...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​

I like Iverson, you can get big deals on shoes there and Temple Hills aint really as bad as people make it out to be...

I dont see how people said White Flint, thats one of the nicest malls i've been to along with Pentagon City and Tysons Corner...all of them got a diverse selection of women too lol

Id have to say the worse mall i've been to was the mall in Salisbury. I went to visit my sister in college and we went, it was a good 10 people there on a saturday. They had some nice stores but it seem like everything was a little behind I felt ji like I was in Napoleon Dynamites town...
The Real.

i remember new carrolton mall.

I used to live over there.

remember juicy lucy's? lol....

Quote:
remember juicy lucy's?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

White Flint has one of the best bookstores in the area.
The worst mall of time is the one in Frederick, if you going to Hagerstown outlets do not even look that way.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

I remember New Carrolton mall live like 5 mins away from there.

When i was little i used to go watch all the movie at the AMC 6 til they closed it and the whole mall died
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Coliseum Mall in Hampton is some garbage-I heard they are getting ready to tear that down though.
ed tearin that mall down a couple months ago. now the only mall i go to is Patrick Henry. but once me and my boy caught the bus to Mcarthur Mall in Norfolk.
THE GREAT GUILLERMO​

PETA CAN SUCK MY​
VICKS​

Beltway
Laurel
PG Plaza
City Place
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

Please don't tell me ya youngins never been to hechinger mall???...LOL, I hope they just drop the mall and change it to place or something.....

Oh but on the real...ummm..Laurel and Forestville Mall are up there with the worst.....Ya must have not been to PG Plaza lately, it ain't the worst mall out here and there gap store is a plus cause the slevage denim never sells out.

I used to hate Capital Plaza, Mann Im glad they closed that.

Quote:
Bammas dont know about that Best! So official. I remember fiending for 3DO and Jaguar in that store.
:rofl:
roll.gif
my mans was sayin the other day how his boy actually had a jaguar....playin the football game with dinosaurs & @#%$.

CLOVERLEAF mall as to be the worst mall...all the chain stores are closed. Although it does have its fair share of sneakers & baby clothes....cause thats all they think we do is runnin & @#%$ in.../chris rock
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: you know what I love
Xsyphier [8:13 PM]: what
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: sex

Back
Top Bottom