THE WORST MALLS/TOWN CENTERS IN MD/DC/VA

Quote:
Bammas dont know about that Best!

The Best out at Security used to be the jumpoff. And the one out near Towson had the killer earthquake like building front. The cement part sat slanted on the metal. @#%$ was crazy!

Manassas is atrocious. It's the closest mall to me, but if i want something I go to Fair Oaks.
Team Wipe Me Down
Hot drop Drop top Top drop *** drop it like its hot​
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
Bammas dont know about that Best! So official. I remember fiending for 3DO and Jaguar in that store. I got my Sega Genesis system from that BEST too.
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It's been said. Pembroke mall at Town Center in Virginia Beach.

The only place worth going is Legends .. and Orange Julius.

orange julius isnt there anymore. i drove all the way to that mall to find the nestle shop there instead.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Security Square is all teenage fights now....forgot to mention that...anyone remember Westview Mall in Catonsville??
Be ready for Austin Freeman, you punk.

new carolton mall. oh man. by the time that place closed, they were down to 4 stores, one with weird indian furiture and "imports" like statues and pots and @#%$, a comic book store, the best and the theatre. they closed down in that order. i bought all my "what if" comics at that comic store, such as what if the phoenix had killed all the xmen, etc. juicys luicys was DELICIOUS. also for the record i got a discount ona batman forever action figure at best in beltway, where bruce waynes head goes into his chest so you can put extra bat gear on, because the package was open but all original pieces were still there, score.
BEE THHERREE!!

Hechinger Mall hands down
City place
Iverson
St. Charles Towne Center
Marlow heights shoppin center
penn mar
Skyland Village

TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

Springfield is hands down the worst in VA, bunch of off brand clothing stores and what not.
Team Aim Chat
> SoxCurse <

Like AirDVST8 said Hechinger Mall hands down is the worst, I wonna know if there Models may have sells on the NorthFace
goods.

Marlow heights shoppin center is bad too, but it is just down the block from Iverson so I wouldnt count it much.

Co-sign on Manassas Mall. Everytime I have friends coming to town, I'm ashamed to take them there. But sometimes, I have to pick something up quick from there, so I'm forced to take them. I usually give them a warning beforehand about how crappy it is. I always tell them let's go to Manassas "Mall," cuz it's not really a mall to me. It's just a bunch of stores lined up next to each other.

LANDMARK MALL - i mean it is TERRIBLE (store selling fakes and stuff) But it is the easiest place to get new jordans lol no one goes over there.

__Yons__

some really bad ones to me:

capital plaza
beltway plaza
iverson mall
the boulevard- i dont why alot of people still like it
p.g isnt as bad just yet b/c of the shoe stores and up against

Quote:
the boulevard- i dont why alot of people still like it
:smh:
smh.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

let me test ninja's real quick.... Who remembers WATERSIDE MALL in SW ? that hands down was the worst wit the broke escalator that led to nothing!
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

lol DEFIANTLY LAKEFOREST MALL man u will catch me dere all da time but its like down the street from me...too many ghetto people in there now it wasnt like that before...SPRINGFIELD IN VA IS LIKE dead no store the closed MVP which i would always cop my hats from...
Da female...Stud//With sole

Lakeforest is ghetto now? Damn...I ain't been there for a minute but damn, I remember being up there all the time when I was younger wit moms. Hah, I guess Wheaton got too nice for some people and they had to migrate...

Back
Top Bottom