THE WORST MALLS/TOWN CENTERS IN MD/DC/VA

Exactlly As the title says Ill start it off.

Mitchellville plaza
Beltway Plaza
Pg Plaza
White Flint Mall
White Marsh Mall

Those are the worst Malls to really shopp at. Pg Plaza is only good for Sneaker pick ups IMO.

White flint isnt that bad.

Lakeforest mall is some sh*t.
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

richmond malls...gotta go to every single mall do get what you want... worst is probably regency...
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Lakeforest
Beltway
City Place
Bowie town center

those 4 get my vote. (white flint doesnt have that much but i like their bloomingdales)
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Laurel Mall....although it isgetting renovated in the next few years....

WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

South Park Mall . . . I feel sorry for VSU people. In the 757, the worst mall (and the one closest to me, unfortunately) is Pembroke.
*NO* I don't have any pics.​

Springfield Mall, when you walk in their its scary cuz its empty most of the stores are shut down and its dirty as hell, glad their gonna tear it down soon!!!!

^ Damn, they gonna shut down Springfield Mall? Have not been there since 2004, has it gotten that bad?
3 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
XVII-XXII-XXVI
NOT NEW, JUST A DIFFERENT USERNAME!​

springfield mall is booty nowadays, if i didnt live 10 minutes away id never set foot in that place. even now i only go 3 or 4 times a year.

Landmark really sucks too...

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

fall back.

mitchellville plaza is the GREATEST!

...for food pickups lol.

Newmarket North Mall, if you from hampton/newport news then you'd know what im talkin about.

back in the early-mid 90's it was one of the best malls. but now all it is now is a HUGE building with NOTHING on the second floor. NOTHING. all it is now is a Sears. :smh:
smh.gif
THE GREAT GUILLERMO
PETA CAN SUCK MY
VICKS​

They're gonna tear down springfield mall and build "springfield town center" their is a big pic of what its gonna look like on the wall by macys. I'm predicting it to be crazy crowded when its built but I'll be away for college when it comes out.

City Place USED to be the worst, bar none. BUT, it is still bad BUT they have SOME stores. Laurel mall is now the worse. The last time I was in there, they had a thrift store. A THRIFT STORE IN THE MALL. That did it. White Flint is OK if your: A) Rich; B) White; C) Any combination of the aforementioned, lol. Bowie Town Centre, I see the guy above put it on his list. Why is that? I went there for the first time on Thursday, I was pleasantly surprised. They've got a lot of big name shops, places to eat, etc. Whats wrong with it? Its not like its ghetto or anything. AND, the fine women were out in full force when I was there...

In Baltimore:
-Owings Mills Mall
-Marley Station
-White Marsh Mall
-Eastpoint (hate driving out there for the occasional good find)

In PG/MoCo:
-Laurel Mall
-PG Plaza
-Lakeforest

Be ready for Austin Freeman, you punk.

whiteflint is a decent mall just not for a shoehead. Lakeforest is a terrible mall unless your spanish.

Laurel Mall is garbage. Last time I went there I just felt...dirty. And last time we went to Iverson Mall our car got stolen.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

RIP Coliseum Mall.

3 4
"I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Wu-Tang is for the children. We teach the children. Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is the best. I want you all to know that this is ODB, and I love you all. Peace!"

Quote:
Lakeforest is a terrible mall unless your spanish
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

Landover Mall( once upon a time it was the mall everybody went to and now its just a Sears, only because they signed a 99-100 year lease
Laurel Mall
Beltway Plaza

TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Back
Top Bottom