The worst thing a woman (or man) of interest has said to you?

Inspired by this video:

For me it was nothing. She hit me w/ the screenshot sceen.
1st time getting dubbed:
JoyfulDentalCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Woooow. :rofl:

I Can’t Even Answer The Question After Watching That.

She Was Going For The Jugular The Entire Time

It just goes to show all men behind that cute smile, perky tig o bitties and mass lies a mean,nasty woman.

It she has truly moved on no need to rub his nose in it like that.

Forgot I made this. Nobody wants to explore those bad memories? Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme u got one u wanna share?

I met my homie and his lady friend at a bar back in 2011 while chillin in Budapest, Hungary. Baddie, thick, Romanian-Gypsy chick. Dark hair, green eyes, olive complexion. Built like Serena.

anywho, my homie told me to feel her out, maybe take a stab at it. She and I arranged to meet for coffee the next day. We had coffee, honestly enjoyed it. After that, we went to a bar and had drinks, and also ordered a hookah in some little lounge type setting.

that’s when shh got weird. There was like if I recall correctly, a huge **** etched into the base of hookah pipe. i called it out and started laughing. She was like ‘you like d’s don’t you??’ I’m like huh? Where tf is this coming from? I’m like, sweetie I’m tryna fuh, what are you on? She continued, ‘I know you like D, I know you’re gay, you and ‘MC’ (my homie) are lovers’ :wow: :wow:

to me, I never gave her the slightest inclination that I wasn’t trying to pretzel her up and re-arrange the guts, or that me and my homie we’re butt-bros. So I was thrown for a complete loop. Looking back, I really think it was a cultural thing, the fact I didn’t present myself as some gangsta, wanna-be, 50 Cent type, which is probably all she’s ever encountered in Eastern Europe and on television.

I think I cussed her out after that, I don’t even know why. Thinking back, my pride and ego was probably shattered. She then told my homie I was a d-bag and didn’t say anything about the fact she thought we were gay lovers. :lol:

I met my homie and his lady friend at a bar back in 2011 while chillin in Budapest, Hungary. Baddie, thick, Romanian-Gypsy chick. Dark hair, green eyes, olive complexion. Built like Serena.

anywho, my homie told me to feel her out, maybe take a stab at it. She and I arranged to meet for coffee the next day. We had coffee, honestly enjoyed it. After that, we went to a bar and had drinks, and also ordered a hookah in some little lounge type setting.

that’s when shh got weird. There was like if I recall correctly, a huge **** etched into the base of hookah pipe. i called it out and started laughing. She was like ‘you like d’s don’t you??’ I’m like huh? Where tf is this coming from? I’m like, sweetie I’m tryna fuh, what are you on? She continued, ‘I know you like D, I know you’re gay, you and ‘MC’ (my homie) are lovers’ :wow: :wow:

to me, I never gave her the slightest inclination that I wasn’t trying to pretzel her up and re-arrange the guts, or that me and my homie we’re butt-bros. So I was thrown for a complete loop. Looking back, I really think it was a cultural thing, the fact I didn’t present myself as some gangsta, wanna-be, 50 Cent type, which is probably all she’s ever encountered in Eastern Europe and on television.

I think I cussed her out after that, I don’t even know why. Thinking back, my pride and ego was probably shattered. She then told my homie I was a d-bag and didn’t say anything about the fact she thought we were gay lovers. :lol:
It was some stupid test. You're supposed to not entertain the goofy **** some broads test you with. Either way most broads who do that aren't worth the time.

It was some stupid test. You're supposed to not entertain the goofy **** some broads test you with. Either way most broads who do that aren't worth the time.

I just looked through my old dm’s to see if I could find an account of that night that I messaged to my homie. Apparently she told him, I was tryna smash after one beer. And that I wasn’t a gentleman. So yea, none of the other stuff. :rofl:

I didnt think it was a test and thought she was dead serious. But oh whales.

Some chick in high school told the homie jack off & I’ll lick it up.

& for me a chick I was talking with told me this crazy story about how her dad was a cop & she had an older sister that lived across town but didn’t know why. And she stayed with her mom and step dad. Anyway her and her friends Played on this website where you type in someone’s name and if their a sex offender it pops up case and details.

and she said every dude they came across they would type in, teachers, mail men, family anyone. No one ever popped up. And one day she said she typed her dad in & dude I guess rescued the sister from an abusive home, and when she tried to show affection all she knew was abuse, so the cop ends up abusing the girl. Mom finds out divorces him kicks him out. He loses his job xy&z.

the kicker is she never talked to him for years and one day he reached out and she had dinner with him to see remorse or if he had felt guilt/shame. But I guess dude was arrogant and acting like it was the girls fault. So she said she never saw him again after that.

that was like our 3rd tinder date.

I was like 0]

I've posted the long versions of the stories before but probably when that European girl told me she wanted a man not a buddy and I was too nice (after I remote sent her a 2 day flower,cake,candy delivery on V Day when I was at the NbA all star game) then friended every other negroid male in <20 mile radius of us age 25-35 and probably

Or when I was still holding my V card and met this SSBBW on POF and she wanted me to smash and it was just too much for a beginner. I didnt rvrn know which way was up or down or which crease to slide in. I just pretended I was too drunk and had a headache so we just cuddled until i went to sleep. 1 day she posted something about men who don't like bbws dont have the equipment or some ****. I know she was shading me.

Or when I went on a date with this Afrocentric, rnb loving, natural hair wearing jawn off Tindr and thought it was going well because we went so many places but she took it to this concert/rap/dance/hip hop show and I am or maybe was not a club dude at the time and I know that killed it. It was 2am she hit me with this weird side hug thing where i went in and she turned sideways like she was Draymond Green setting a pick to get Curry open and she didnt even walk me out. She was like I am gonna stay here with my friends and help close up. This was the one with the black Polo boots of anyone remembers that.

All of them hurt my feelings at the time, are just funny stories now. I was new to dating and not that confident then

41dE-pb6xfL._SX395_.jpg

Edit: found the Polo Maurice's

Last edited:
Straight p*****. I ain’t NEVER letting a woman talk to me greasy. Men are weak. That’s why y’all get women like that

Not particularly bad but once a long time ago when i was single i let my friend hook me up for a blind date. I have never been a casual dater but i said yes. So my friend gives this guy my number and we text and call for about a week and finally decide to meet for drinks. We meet a busy bar. So we sit and the waitress comes over give us our menu. He spoke with her with such cockiness and tells her its our anniversary and I laugh and say actually i brought him here to break up with him :lol: . I was there for about an hr he was a NYPD cop and was so freaking full of himself. We order a drink and i can't take it anymore, he goes outside to smoke and i say i am going to the bathroom. I take my stuff and leave through the back exit. That was my first and only date :rofl:

Also sometimes guys on IG are the worst. Like anyone who knows me on social media or in real life knows that im in a relationship but that doesn't sometimes stop guys from dm'ing me stupid ****. And i don't play that **** im cool with everyone but the minute anyone says disrespectful **** i block you. Actually my man and i will laugh about it then ill block you

I had a female tell me that she doesn’t get wet when she’s with me and my kissing skills sucked. But she reached out to me months later to ask if I could get her medication on my insurance like I was doing when we were involved. This was in 2010.

Why would anyone ever do this

I’m dead @ her saying that **** then being surprised when son called her a ***** 😭

WHY HE ASKING ABOUT LOVE AND HER BODIES

HOW IS THIS CLOSURE

my baby mama said I was only good for sex, it hurt a lot at the time but adult me wears that proudly. fast forward now her boyfriend mad she bringing me father’s day gifts and food while he’s at work.

had an ex tell me she loved somebody else after sucking me up, I just left without speaking :lol:

More too, women are wild man but I was triflin af back then so I can’t even be mad.

Sort of long story:

I had an ex one time that was bi-polar. She would blow up about the smallest thing but then 30 minutes later be like high on drugs type happy. A switch would go off in her head or something.

anyways we get in a fight one time over nothing, and it ends in make up sex. Afterwards she jumps up and gets dressed and runs To my kitchen. I hear the fridge open and then I hear the front door close.

she dipped. I’m baffled bexause she didn’t say ANYTHING. I’m texting her and get no reply. About 20 minutes go by and I hear a knock on my door. It’s her. She said something came up and comes back in, gets naked and we have sex again and this time she passes out. Aight whatever, I’m not gonna worry about her behavior.

In the morning when we’re being cuddly I ask her so what was that leaving part all about last night? She says “oh I was mad at you so I was just gonna get my orgasm, take your snack pack, then call a cab home and break up with you when I got back.” 100% with a straight face. I chuckle like haha good one. She’s like “yeah but I left my debit card at the bar so I decided Since I had to stay the night, I might as well get off again.”

and she wasn’t playing. Her girlfriend came and swooped her a little bit later and we broke up after that. That was the most cold blooded thing a girl have ever said or done to me. She stole my damn snack pack:smh:

I don’t think I could ever sit down with an ex and do that. Most of my ex’s hate me, and if I did I probably would ever between flipping their chairs over or spreading them thighs and...

Worst had to be a chick that I knew for years and when we finally started dating and after a few dates she hit me with "I feel uncomfortable when you touch me". What's crazy is the only thing we had done was kiss. Ish hurt a lil cause I was crushing on her but I charged it to the game. Ma got bird tendencies anyway, only real regret is that I didn't get to smash

Back
Top Bottom