air-jordan-ii-xx8-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-ii-black-neon-green-collection-570x415.png

air-jordan-iii-xx8-days-of-flight-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iii-black-neon-green-collection-570x409.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-neon-green-570x395.jpg

air-jordan-v-xx8-days-of-flight-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-black-neon-green-collection-01.jpg

air-jordan-vi-black-neon-green-collection-1-570x450.jpg

i wish they would make all retros with that lining on the inside. sure, it aint "og" but it'd sure be real comfy.

i don't like these colours.

Why make a new thread about it though, this was the only thing keeping the xx8 thread alive :smh:

:lol: at these having the most high grain leathers. JB can shove these where the sun dnt shine for that one.

I don't like that green but the quality on them looks dope.
Thanks for the pics.

the IXs look nice but they should mix it up and the put the green colorblocking on different parts of the shoe instead of just the inside and the outsole. to me that's just lame and unispired. but this is JB we are talking about so I shouldn't be too surprised.

the IXs look nice but they should mix it up and the put the green colorblocking on different parts of the shoe instead of just the inside and the outsole. to me that's just lame and unispired. but this is JB we are talking about so I shouldn't be too surprised.
I can't picture any other color blocking with black and green that will better than this. Even a reverse scheme with all neon and black sole and inner looks terrible.

If they made the midsole green instead of the sole, these would be fuego!

They're still dope though.

Waits for the 10, 12, & 14.

The materials used on this collection are materials I've been BEGGING JB for for YEARS!
JB lives to TROLL us... In this case by going premium with shoes that never launch.
Classic JB Troll job
:smokin

The materials used on this collection are materials I've been BEGGING JB for for YEARS!
JB lives to TROLL us... In this case by going premium with shoes that never launch.
Classic JB Troll job
:smokin

think of it as the advertisement it is. consider, have you ever in your whole life received a big mac over the counter which looks like the massive things in the commercials?
View media item 241936
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom