The XX8 Days of Flight-Air Jordan black/neon green collection

air-jordan-xx8-black-neon.jpg

IV and XII look great, would purchase if they came with that leather, and not "leather" that started out as crude oil

If JB released this line I would be perfectly fine with throwing a couple k in order to get the ones I want.  So much want in this line... :pimp:

If JB released this line I would be perfectly fine with throwing a couple k in order to get the ones I want.  So much want in this line... :pimp:
Its a 1 of 1 thing

Every pair is being released to the contest winners,

Its a 1 of 1 thing

I had no clue.  That's pretty cool, however, I'm saying if they just made these a general release or even limited release they would fly off the shelves.  Instead of retroing the same old colorways JB ought to consider something radical like that. 

Its a 1 of 1 thing

I had no clue.  That's pretty cool, however, I'm saying if they just made these a general release or even limited release they would fly off the shelves.  Instead of retroing the same old colorways JB ought to consider something radical like that. 
I'll fill you in then.

Every day since the 21st they have been doing the next XX8 colorway of the next Jordan sig in the line, which you already knew.

Every day from 11 am - 5 pm you are allowed to post a picture of that same jordan in a creative way and tag it with @Jumpman23 #XX8DaysOfFlight and #AJ## (Whatever number depending on the day)

Then JB will like the photos that are finalists (Im a finalist for the XIVs 
smile.gif
 ) 

and on the 16th the winners will be announced.

I missed the first 11 days though 
mean.gif

You still can get the 23s - 2012s if you post (it's on instagram)

I'll fill you in then.

Every day since the 21st they have been doing the next XX8 colorway of the next Jordan sig in the line, which you already knew.

Every day from 11 am - 5 pm you are allowed to post a picture of that same jordan in a creative way and tag it with @Jumpman23 #XX8DaysOfFlight and #AJ## (Whatever number depending on the day)

smile.gif
 ) 

mean.gif

what size are they?

Good looking out on the info! Unfortunately, I'm not feeling any of the recent J's.  Anything 18 or below I would've been down for.  Oh well.. 
tired.gif

I'll fill you in then.

smile.gif

) 

mean.gif

what size are they?

All size 10

when they do a run of all of the different models in the same colorway, (like the red white pack from a few years ago) you really get a sense of the design. i think this really shows the strengths and weaknesses of many of the shoes in this line. and interesting to see how the tech has changed over time as well.

^ I mean to the masses, including me who doesnt have a pair, these are 2 smooth

Back
Top Bottom