The younger generation and fusion jordans = end of retros?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by VAHustler

people still hating on the fusions? let people buy what they want to buy and wear what they want to wear. Pretty sure that those who buy them don't care what the next person thinks about them.

Honestly, I think a lot of the old heads are making things bad. They lost the idea of enjoying the kicks. Now, plenty of them want to sit around complaining. Constant basis, many of them are saying "Jordan Brand Dead". Its not dead at all. 2010 is looking like a an amazing year for retros. Stop the complaining and enjoy them. Im a old head btw. Who cares if some dude wears fusions? Worry about what your wearing. I could careless what another man wears. Thats a little rainbow to me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC don't rock with fusions......i've yet to see anyone with these on in da streets.

i guess its da south thats supporting da trash that JB spews...

NY may not rock fusions, but they sure rock hella lot of fakes. The short 3 weeks I was in NY, I saw fake EVERYTHANG including Jordans. Just sad. Stop the south hating.

Retros won't ever be stopped. JB is prolly going start bringing back more OG colorways in the years to come, because there are still plenty colorways of a lotta shoes we haven't seen in awhile or at all. As long as people miss out on a retro release, eventually it will come back.

When it comes to opinions, I couldn't care less what the next guy buys. "What you eat don't make me #@$#."

I like retro Jordans. As a matter of fact, I LOVED the originals. Wish I had a boat load of money to have stocked up back then. I was in my very early teens though. I can buy the retro versions easier if the younger generation focuses their attention on the "new style". They can call me an old timer or whatever but there's actual meaning for why I buy the retros. They're the shoes MJ WORE. 'nuff said.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

When it comes to opinions, I couldn't care less what the next guy buys. "What you eat don't make me #@$#."

I like retro Jordans. As a matter of fact, I LOVED the originals. Wish I had a boat load of money to have stocked up back then. I was in my very early teens though. I can buy the retro versions easier if the younger generation focuses their attention on the "new style". They can call me an old timer or whatever but there's actual meaning for why I buy the retros. They're the shoes MJ WORE. 'nuff said.
Agreed. Most of us didn't have that kind of money to buy 100 dollar shoes. I was 13 when I came across my first real pair of jays. Only pair I had and they cost 130 and I wore them till they died. My mom saved tons of money to get me those. Now that Im older, 100 dollar shoes is nothing. Im glad the retros are coming. Lets me buy shoes I wish I could had had when I was younger.

^ Right on. I wore my original raptors until my toes were literally showing. lol My mom had to sneak them away from me one night to throw them away. She got me some red/white/blue barkley's after that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Honestly, I think a lot of the old heads are making things bad. They lost the idea of enjoying the kicks. Now, plenty of them want to sit around complaining. Constant basis, many of them are saying "Jordan Brand Dead". Its not dead at all. 2010 is looking like a an amazing year for retros. Stop the complaining and enjoy them. Im a old head btw. Who cares if some dude wears fusions? Worry about what your wearing. I could careless what another man wears. Thats a little rainbow to me
eyes.gif

i Agree

Back
Top Bottom