The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by mindless2778

I want to play this again so bad.

Go buy a 3DS.  I got one JUST for this game....luckily Starfox 64 is coming back in about a month too...Mario Kart 3ds, as well as Super Mario 3ds are coming this winter.  

The game looks AMAZING on 3ds...just like I remember it.

Go buy a 3DS.  I got one JUST for this game....luckily Starfox 64 is coming back in about a month too...Mario Kart 3ds, as well as Super Mario 3ds are coming this winter.  

yup, one of my all time favorites. i love everything about this game. im currently playing it on my 3ds

and it's even better then the original

yup, one of my all time favorites. i love everything about this game. im currently playing it on my 3ds

and it's even better then the original

Originally Posted by bballah3

Same here.  Bought a 3DS two weeks ago just to play this game. Game looks really good. Looking at the old youtube videos, it actually makes the 64 version look bad.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Same here.  Bought a 3DS two weeks ago just to play this game. Game looks really good. Looking at the old youtube videos, it actually makes the 64 version look bad.

Saw this on reddit

0wJut.jpg

I could never get passed the level where your inside a body of some sort. All i remember is i couldnt beat if for nothing and have never played since haha

I could never get passed the level where your inside a body of some sort. All i remember is i couldnt beat if for nothing and have never played since haha

I bought a used n64 about a year ago just to replay this game. Love it.

I never got a chance to play Majora's Mask. Was that good?

I bought a used n64 about a year ago just to replay this game. Love it.

I never got a chance to play Majora's Mask. Was that good?

I have this on my modded original xbox, ive been just looking at it getting that itch to play but never doing it cuz i know once i start ima be on it for hella hours. Its official im playing today

I have this on my modded original xbox, ive been just looking at it getting that itch to play but never doing it cuz i know once i start ima be on it for hella hours. Its official im playing today

Probably one of my favorite game of all time. that was a perfect 10 game from the story, music, graphics, controls, and difficulty.

Majora's Mask was just as good but it was strange and really hard.

Probably one of my favorite game of all time. that was a perfect 10 game from the story, music, graphics, controls, and difficulty.

Majora's Mask was just as good but it was strange and really hard.

it's all about the shadow temple ... the lens of truth usage is ridiculous .... talk about level design and concepts ... nintendo > your favorite game company

the mirror shield ...
pimp.gif

game is pure crack

it's all about the shadow temple ... the lens of truth usage is ridiculous .... talk about level design and concepts ... nintendo > your favorite game company

the mirror shield ...
pimp.gif

game is pure crack

This game was/is great, along with FF7 and the best RPG ever made Chrono Trigger.

Back
Top Bottom