The Zoom Kobe II Thread vol. LITES

Made this thread for the LITES and ZkII discussion in general so we can lock the big thread

Zoom Kobe II Lites

ZK II Ultimates on NikeIDZK II NikeID
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM​
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

I love these colorways and I can't wait to get a pair!! :D
happy.gif
...whenever they come out :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

the black pairs hot! does anyone know if we'll get a white/blk/yellow pair? i coulda sworn ive seen pics of them on nt before
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Nobody even knows if they are gonna release and word around the campfire is the 3s will drop 12/26. I already have like 6 pr. of ZKIIs. I want them but....

COOK # 45
get fit.

I think I like this design more than the Kobe IIs, but more white-based colorways please!

I'm feeling them and I like my Ultimates, but how are they gonna be $150?

Do they have some different, improved technology behind them?

not feelin them ugly
look like some blazers
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

i like the all blacks to play ball in, but im not spending 150 on a pair of shoes to beat up.

nice...cant wait to get those...White/Black/Purple especially...thanks agian
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

They better release those before he gets traded :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

OMG! $150
sick.gif
same price as the stat

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

They are my 1st pair of the Kobe II. I didn't like the ST and the ultimates and thought I would skip the II's but when this colorway dropped I just had to have them.

2004445782218278825_rs.jpg
[/url][/img]

2004264207658748918_rs.jpg

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

As a said on the previous ZK2 Thread, the Lites are amazing!!! I tried on the all black and I was astonished by the comfort and cushioning of the shoe but simultaneously irritated cause they fit big! I'm a sz 12 and when I tried these on it was like the ZLIV and even worse, lol ! Anyway half size smaller should fix the problem. I dunno how the all blacks arrived here in Greece but I do know that this specific store which brings all this earlier than the rd, is sooooooooo expensive!!! The all black Lites are at the price of 220us dollars! Anyway I don't really care cause I know that they will be available on Ebay sooner or later so I still try them on and walk around!

Hmm I like the simplicity of the design.. looks like the Nike Blazer.

I think I bought a size too big and can't reap the benefits of the Ultimates.. I worn them like maybe once or twice and hated them.. went back to my beloved 2K4s - which im beginning to believe are one of the best shoes ever produced.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

I'm looking forward to getting these. This will be my first pair of balling shoes since the 2k5's.
For Sale DS Cement III Size 12 $280 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom