THEE Everyday Black Women Apperication Thread VOL. Today is National Black Women Apperciation Day!

smokin.gif

Indeed Black women are appreciated. Believe it or not they are some of the strongest people to inhabit this planet. True minorities dealt two bad hands. Beenthe object of unwarranted (at times
laugh.gif
) sexual mistreatment due to the curves of their hips. Belittle and talked down upon because they aren't as whiteas their Caucasian counterparts, etc.

Nothin is more sexy than a beautiful, strong, Black woman.

Ugh... this whole thread is a simp-fest.

How about WOMEN appreciation... or PERSON appreciation?

This type of attitude is what gives black women the stereotype of being uptight and stuck up in the first place. Praise without merit is what's hot in thestreets now?
smh.gif

Got these broads talking 'bout "i'm supp0sed to be tr3ated like a qu33n", "i'm such a catch", "diamond in the rough...*sigh* no one has found me yet"

How about Black Women who DESERVE appreciation APPRECIATION thread?

Simps.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

This type of attitude is what gives black women the stereotype of being uptight and stuck up in the first place. Praise without merit is what's hot in the streets now?
smh.gif

Got these broads talking 'bout "i'm supp0sed to be tr3ated like a qu33n", "i'm such a catch", "diamond in the rough... *sigh* no one has found me yet"

Simps.

Looks at screen name, not surprised
indifferent.gif

This type of attitude is what gives black women the stereotype of being uptight and stuck up in the first place. Praise without merit is what's hot in the streets now?
smh.gif

Got these broads talking 'bout "i'm supp0sed to be tr3ated like a qu33n", "i'm such a catch", "diamond in the rough... *sigh* no one has found me yet"

Simps.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

eek.gif
It is her
laugh.gif
. @bluedeniro yea we're just friends

yeah model mayhem ftw i seen her face and was like
smile.gif
she look like she should be appreciated but any info on her status is she single or wifed up

smh.gif

Simps.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Women? You mean the downfall of society? I'll pass on appreciating them. I'll praise my damn self, where are all the wait nvm. I'll keep thatthought to myself.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women? You mean the downfall of society? I'll pass on appreciating them. I'll praise my damn self, where are all the wait nvm. I'll keep that thought to myself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom