THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5829F724-1D4A-4397-8257-4F9068853B12.jpeg

Wrong thread. Plastic doll appreciation is this way: https://niketalk.com/threads/funko-...tranger-things-have-happened.603035/page-2364

Bron’s already doing everything for LAL from a playmaking perspective in November

asking him in May to occupy that same role against George/Leonard/Harkless/Green/McGruder at times while having to guard one of George or Leonard for 40 min a night over a 7 game series is certainly ambitious
i'm sayin

Didn’t the Clippers hold AD and LeBron to one field goal in the 4th quarter on opening night? It kills me that we ignore what we’ve seen happen in the only matchup and want to talk about hypotheicals including players who aren’t even on the Lakers roster.

The Clippers outscored the Lakers by 10 in the 4th quarter of the biggest game the Lakers had played in 7 years. AD and LeBron had one bucket combined. Beating up on sub .500 teams should not change people’s opinions. Just wait to see how the Christmas game goes. If the Lakers find a way to win that game we can discuss what they did right and what the Clippers have to correct. Until then, all we know is a PG-less Clippers squad shut down AD, Bron, and the Lakers when it mattered most.

Didn’t the Clippers hold AD and LeBron to one field goal in the 4th quarter on opening night? It kills me that we ignore what we’ve seen happen in the only matchup and want to talk about hypotheicals including players who aren’t even on the Lakers roster.

The Clippers outscored the Lakers by 10 in the 4th quarter of the biggest game the Lakers had played in 7 years. AD and LeBron had one bucket combined. Beating up on sub .500 teams should not change people’s opinions. Just wait to see how the Christmas game goes. If the Lakers find a way to win that game we can discuss what they did right and what the Clippers have to correct. Until then, all we know is a PG-less Clippers squad shut down AD, Bron, and the Lakers when it mattered most.
And this is after they took half the summer to pump up the game as if it meant something. It became useless info only after the Lakers lost.

Last edited:
Had to google because I thought he was messing around. Actually a thing apparently. Midwest folks are weird man.

Strawberry-Pretzel-Salad5-SpendWithPennies.jpg

switch the whipped cream/whatever that is later with the jello layer then we’re in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom