THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
marikomorose marikomorose is good people. don’t do him like that

someone post the underwear pic
That guy seethes at the thought of me & I literally just don’t think about him. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can u inform me on why he can’t stand me? This thing he has w/ me is completely one sided. He reminds me of one the girls that dumped me despite me not knowing or even implying that I was their boyfriend. What the hell is his p-r-o-b-l-e-m?

I just know that when I was playing ball when I was young I didn’t like getting hit with * comments:

“You can ball...for a white kid.”
“You have hops...for a white kid.”

I feel like that’s what the extra love Caruso gets is about.

I don't know why I'm reminded of this, but my nickname in middle school was Jimmy Mac (because I had a buzz cut and because Jim McIlvaine). Years later, I ran into a friend from middle school at a bar. The first words out of his mouth: "Jimmy effing Mac". I can't live it down.

I just know that when I was playing ball when I was young I didn’t like getting hit with * comments:

“You can ball...for a white kid.”
“You have hops...for a white kid.”

I feel like that’s what the extra love Caruso gets is about.
I don't know why I'm reminded of this, but my nickname in middle school was Jimmy Mac (because I had a buzz cut and because Jim McIlvaine). Years later, I ran into a friend from middle school at a bar. The first words out of his mouth: "Jimmy effing Mac". I can't live it down.
White Mike here, checking in.

Yyyyyep.

That guy seethes at the thought of me & I literally just don’t think about him. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can u inform me on why he can’t stand me? This thing he has w/ me is completely one sided. He reminds me of one the girls that dumped me despite me not knowing or even implying that I was their boyfriend. What the hell is his p-r-o-b-l-e-m?
the hell are you talking about? I have no problems with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom