THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are anti- nuclear family.

The most basic and critical institution for a community is family. A people group is only as strong as its family structure base. From slavery, to now the black family has been under attack and decimated by the white power structure.

The need for strong black families to grow and replicate is apart of the solution to having a more powerful voice and being able to utilize our power more effectively as a community.

BLM organization not in support of this is perspective and they do not hide that fact.

The most basic and critical institution for a community is family. A people group is only as strong as its family structure base. From slavery, to now the black family has been under attack and decimated by the white power structure.

The need for strong black families to grow and replicate is apart of the solution to having a more powerful voice and being able to utilize our power more effectively as a community.

BLM organization not in support of this is perspective and they do not hide that fact.

but nothing about the messaging the NBA and the players are producing has anything to do with what you mentioned. Like if someone got the two confused, it would be on purpose.

no shots at you.

They're not anti-nuclear family. They're opposed to the idea that the nuclear family is the only acceptable family structure.

Y’all know Isaac personally? Oh yea didn’t think so.

The narrative is already lost behind who is and who isn’t....

his opinion and thoughts are public knowledge.... see that’s the only good thing about social media. What you say is actually your PERSONALITY. And I’m gone take all ya tweets, and commentary as face value. He is, who he is.

On top of that in the bible it says Jesus rode with the disenfranchised people but these people pick and choose what they want from that book.

The similarities between his death and the events that followed are eerily similar to what’s happened here since May. If Jesus is the reason you decide to oppose social justice causes, then you obviously don’t understand him or the birth of Christianity.

I ignore my personal view towards religion and believe Isaac views his religious witnessing just the dame as Lebron views starting a school. How you decide to take a stand is a personal decision.

Why he couldn't wear the shirt is a little beyond me based on his rationale.
Yup the shirt solidified Isaac was on clown status...You don’t even gotta support BLM or join the organization to throw on a shirt as a brova with the message saying that YOU matter ...When he ain’t do that I knew yo got lost in that Fox News type of world

I really don't think this **** gonna return to arenas until 2022 at the earliest. And who knows what the **** will be happening in the world by then.

I think this concept is the start of an entirely different model that's about to take shape. I fully expect next season to be some form of what we're seeing now
This version of the NBA and the world aren't going away anytime soon

but nothing about the messaging the NBA and the players are producing has anything to do with what you mentioned. Like if someone got the two confused, it would be on purpose.

no shots at you.
Right.

There a large group of people who wear confetti flags cause its looked at as rebel symbol. I look at it as racist. So people who have flown them (before 2020 wokedness) may have had different reasons. But the majority taking them down now cus their initial intent may have conflict with general public perseption.

So if you can see the duality in something, which in one respect you agree with and another you dont. Should you do something that you fully arent down with for optics? ( I guess thats a question each individual would have to decide for themselves.)

If JI keeps this up, we will see conservatives rocking his jersey on social media by the end of next week. Book it.

From the NBA.com Store just now
1596306230749.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh this BLM movement has become bigger than the actual organization. Whatever the organization says on their website is different from what all these people have been protesting and fighting for.

Uhhh Who cares?

This idea that people who say "black lives matter" are supporting some discrete orginization is silly man. :lol:

Ain't no body doing that,

it's evolved into a general movement, 99% of people who say "black lives matter" have literally zero awareness of whatever the official "black lives matter" organization believes.

Y’all know Isaac personally? Oh yea didn’t think so.

The narrative is already lost behind who is and who isn’t....

do you need to know everyone personally to form an opinion on things they do and/or say?

when Kanye says the dumb shh he says like ‘slavery was a choice’ or the BS he said about harriet Tubman, does you not knowing dude personally prevent you from forming an opinion about his words and him for them?

how many people you know on NT personally?

Don’t care who stands or kneels anymore
Yea as far as kneeling to bring awareness and change more needs to be done than that so I ain’t trippin too much off that

Wouldn’t mind if cats keep it up tho just to annoy ppl and make em eventually stop the dumb *** anthem before games tradition :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom