THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bucks entire defensive strategy is to not give up any layups. They help down on everything. Why wouldn’t the rockets keep shooting 3s?
It's difficult as hell to score on them in the paint with Lopez and Giannis back there. Especially when playing small ball. Have to shoot 3s.

CF8226BE-D885-4D9B-B0A1-A49520930CCD.jpeg

He’s right tho. It probably won’t lead to a chip but he did switch it up to small everything. Capela career probably over now lol

He's made changes around the margins that still support the overall scheme. Bud has changed nothing

He doubled down on small ball, but he stinks with in-game adjustments. I’ve watched him talk the talk and say the right things then take a dump down his pants watching the same thing happen and doing nothing about it since he’s been here. I say this all the time, the Rockets could win the title and I’d still want MDA fired during the parade.

He doubled down on small ball, but he stinks with in-game adjustments. I’ve watched him talk the talk and say the right things then take a dump down his pants watching the same thing happen and doing nothing about it since he’s been here. I say this all the time, the Rockets could win the title and I’d still want MDA fired during the parade.
Aight fair enough lol I’d want Brett fired during the trophy presentation if the Sixers won

Bubble clearly shows that the NBA has too many teams. The amount of quality matchups daily puts a lot into perspective

Contraction is off the table so maybe trying to incentivize teams to win more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom