THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOO at AD being a hard to plug in player, and then saying Kawhi who is relatively ball dominant was an easy fit :lol:

The media & their disingenuous takes... we 5 games from the playoffs starting & i'm still hearing when the Clippers "click & gel" they're gonna be unstoppable.

How much can you expect to get from LBJ in the playoffs at his age...... same media guy Lou Will (who is 33yrs old, undersized & has been HORRENDOUS in the playoffs) can swing a series for the Clippers.
What... Wings are easier to plug in than Bigs. Its not some sort of conspiracy

Clips absolutely have the talent to win it all, I've not disputed that once, but it'd be unprecedented for a team to play less than a dozen games with their 4-5 principle players and end up winning it all one would think.

A lot of ppl are counting on chemistry to just click when those dudes have barely played together at all let alone in the crucible that is a playoff series.

I would also like to take this time to say F U to the Gm's for agreeing to send Russ to such an unlikable team :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

Lebron and AD alone gets the Lakers an auto top 3 seed. Only way they were slipping is if AD didn't hold up.

Also going into the season, didn't we think they had Boogie and the 2018-19 version of Kuzma? I thought that was enough to be in the upper echelon.

I def thought Clippers were gonna grab the 1 though.

Once the schedule came out and we found out PG was missing the first few weeks of the season, between that and Kawhi load managing, I thought the number 1 seed was probably out of play for the Clippers.

What... Wings are easier to plug in than Bigs. Its not some sort of conspiracy

i'm not talking about Bigs in general i am talking about ANTHONY DAVIS, who was paired with Lebron James.... in what universe do those two guys skillset clash..... yet two ball dominant wings who play the exact same position don't :lol:

AD is a beast in transition, can shoot the ball, isn't a ballstopper & can effectively guard every position on the floor.... how is he of all people a player that isn't plug & play

Why I’m not TOO worried about losing 8th. Grizz would really have to drop the ball for a team to overtake them. Luckily, most of the teams below Memphis have been pretty inconsistent. A play in game for 8th (with Grizz having double elimination advantage) was the most likely scenario.

Still...it’s time to get a W

Clips absolutely have the talent to win it all, I've not disputed that once, but it'd be unprecedented for a team to play less than a dozen games with their 4-5 principle players and end up winning it all one would think.

A lot of ppl are counting on chemistry to just click when those dudes have barely played together at all let alone in the crucible that is a playoff series.

All of this...... we here all the time from these talking heads how important chemistry, fit, repetition is for a team.... but all yet we're two weeks from the playoffs & the same is going on. People love to bring up the Raptors from last year, w/o acknowledging that the base of that team was constructed for years & made deep playoff runs.

Klay and KD-less Warriors at 4? Yikes.

That was definitely a thing. Folks thought they would suffer defensively but that that Steph would put the team on his back, DLo would fill Klay's offensive void, Draymond would be BYKE and they would be a 2015 GSW Lite.

That was definitely a thing. Folks thought they would suffer defensively but that that Steph would put the team on his back, DLo would fill Klay's offensive void, Draymond would be BYKE and they would be a 2015 GSW Lite.
Then everybody saw them play the Lakers three times in the pre-season and that was that. :lol:

Orrrrrrr we should’ve just played Fultz at point in 2018 instead of trying to make him JJ just to keep Simmons at point. He still can’t shoot good off the catch but he can get to the rim at will and can still shoot the pull up efficiently. Would’ve been easy to run PnR/PnPop with Embiid.

Smh thats actually the best place to start. I forgot all about Fultzy. That was tragic

The overconfidence in Steph preseason was almost as bad as the Laker takes. The slander canons were at the ready like LOTR for what was about to ensure, but he got hurt.

Why I’m not TOO worried about losing 8th. Grizz would really have to drop the ball for a team to overtake them. Luckily, most of the teams below Memphis have been pretty inconsistent. A play in game for 8th (with Grizz having double elimination advantage) was the most likely scenario.

Still...it’s time to get a W

Rooting against y'all sorry. We got your pick this year. Need moar assets.

I know there had a regular who claimed that he was hooping while his team was playing in the NBA Finals but was there ever a poster who didn't pay a debt/disappeared? I can't remember if that happened in an NBA, NFL or completely random thread on NT :lol:

I know there had a regular who claimed that he was hooping while his team was playing in the NBA Finals but was there ever a poster who didn't pay a debt/disappeared? I can't remember if that happened in an NBA, NFL or completely random thread on NT :lol:

Someone in here definitely owes money I forget who though

awwsome awwsome

pachah1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom