THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how good was J Cole's prep career. i noticed he is 35 yo, so it's definitely a long shot he will make training camp
Master P was on an athletic scholarship to Univ Houston if i recall
long shot? NO SHOT

Did not realize he was 35. Wow.

speaking of ho's who dont pay, Whip Lash or whatever the hell he was called disappeared and owes me money. What a sucker.

Can't imagine how you couldnt pay a $100 bet when you lose. I think ours was $500.

I've let people out of bets here for more than $100.

speaking of ho's who dont pay, Whip Lash or whatever the hell he was called disappeared and owes me money. What a sucker.

Can't imagine how you couldnt pay a $100 bet when you lose. I think ours was $500.

Called the man a ho LmAo

YES! I think this is the one remember. It stuck out because his username was spelled out/capitalized like a Cam Newton tweet. What happened there??

Imagine losing an anonymous $100 online bet and fleeing the site or just creating a new username. I have to assume these guys have swindled numerous creditors off of NT.

YES! I think this is the one remember. It stuck out because his username was spelled out/capitalized like a Cam Newton tweet. What happened there??

Imagine losing an anonymous $100 online bet and fleeing the site or just creating a new username. I have to assume these guys have swindled numerous creditors off of NT.
it was for $500

I would have let him get on a payment plan if he asked.

@friscostylez you should have cussed @bhzmafia14 out for being so much on Awwsome **** in the beginning of that thread. Jesus Christ
Awwsome was a serious ******* when he lost that bet
I remember him constantly taunting frisco about not paying him
Frisco was right to make the thread and let ppl know not to deal with him
This is how all the $150 bet jokes got started :lol: The NT standard :pimp:

They tried so hard to tell us that Zion gained an impossible amount of muscle quickly

Speaking of not paying bets, this post was hilarious. :rofl:

I think he eventually paid, but that was funny as hell.

Speaking of not paying bets, this post was hilarious. :rofl:

I think he eventually paid, but that was funny as hell.

That is Zo gif Zo gif

junglejim junglejim .....did Zo gif Zo gif pay up?

That was fun watching AD go to work on Utah last night. One of the best defensive teams and the great Gobert. Made them look silly. He's the biggest mismatch in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom