THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Aug 20, 2001

Just makes that Gatorade commercial even more funny given his futility at the end of games.
This has got to be unprecedented. An entire 2 minute reel of game winners being scored on you? That’s at least 8. I respect stepping up to the challenge but sheesh

Joined Mar 21, 2010

Just makes that Gatorade commercial even more funny given his futility at the end of games.
Nah seriously does someone keep official stats of things like this?? this seems like it has to be a record :lol:

Joined Feb 21, 2019
This has got to be unprecedented. An entire 2 minute reel of game winners being scored on you? That’s at least 8. I respect stepping up to the challenge but sheesh
I knew he wasn't coming back to OKC after Dame did him like that...hated that loss but I can never ever hate on Dame.

Joined Feb 21, 2019
Nah seriously does someone keep official stats of things like this?? this seems like it has to be a record :lol:
PG a baller but he has all these bad records. Remember he had never made a game winner until last year? They used to clown him for that. He was like 0 for a million lol...can't remember the exact number...Edit: He was 0-14 on game winning or go ahead shots in the final 10 seconds of regulation or overtime until he finally broke it in 2019

Last edited:
Joined Mar 21, 2010
PG a baller but he has all these bad records. Remember he had never made a game winner until last year? They used to clown him for that. He was like 0 for a million lol...can't remember the exact number.
Damn i didn't know that either, i know he's grown the rep for being shaky come playoffs, but those are definitely two strange stats to be leading

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Am I the only one who hates virtual fans lol
I don't mind it, I just wish they stop cutting to them like they're actually there. It's okay to have in the background, though.

Also, am I crazy or is Reggie not quite as annoying in the bubble? Seems like the lack of a crowd is forcing him to tone it down a bit.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now