THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies: vol. Bold Faced
There's literally 10 pages worth of Clippers mentions in the Lakers thread alone.

I could go itemized, but I don't care enough

Bold faced? Ok. Moving on
Screenshot_20200804-220913_Chrome.jpg

There's literally 10 pages worth of Clippers mentions in the Lakers thread alone.

10 pages out of a 3760 page thread = .26%. But all y'all do is talk about the Clippers boy bye.

Crazy that we actually refer to an opponent on the day of a game as well which is what 2 of those posts were about.

Nurkic looked like he died after that dunk. Had me scared he suffered another leg injury.

Your clown for this. The Lakers thread has been going for almost four seasons and has close to 4,000 pages. Of course they're going to talk about the clippers sometimes. We played them four times a year.

Even in the screenshot you have up there, we talked about the clippers once in May and then a couple times last week when we played them. You're trying way too hard.

10 pages out of a 3760 page thread = .26%. But all y'all do is talk about the Clippers boy bye.

Crazy that we actually refer to an opponent on the day of a game as well which is what 2 of those posts were about.
Like I said, I get itemized for this season, the last few weeks etc, and see how your "trump" istic percentages change. But I don't care to.

Like I said, glad y'all back king!

Zach Collins aint it.

Hes supposed to be a mobile big but cant really beat smalls on switch and keep up with them on D.

Your clown for this. The Lakers thread has been going for almost four seasons and has close to 4,000 pages. Of course they're going to talk about the clippers sometimes. We played them four times a year.

Even in the screenshot you have up there, we talked about the clippers once in May and then a couple times last week when we played them. You're trying way too hard.
Clown? Let's keep it respectful and to basketball.

I live in Atlanta too, I'm always down for an NT SUMMIT

You talked about them today in here, per usual. You know they’re on your mind a lot. But if you want to pretend that’s not true, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom