THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You talked about them today in here, per usual. You know they’re on your mind a lot. But if you want to pretend that’s not true, carry on.

Did they not play a game today and lose? Y'all ALA clowns have a circle jerk every time the Show loses but nobody can talk about the Clippers losing to another bad team?

There's literally 10 pages worth of Clippers mentions in the Lakers thread alone.

I could go itemized, but I don't care enough

Bold faced? Ok. Moving on
Screenshot_20200804-220913_Chrome.jpg

Did they not play a game today and lose? Y'all ALA clowns have a circle jerk every time the Show loses but nobody can talk about the Clippers losing to another bad team?
There's a big difference between ALA/LeBron haters and Clippers fans imo.

For the benefit of the narrative, y'all lump them together. But that's cool.

1. I’m not ALA - check my post history. I’m actually capable of saying good things about the Lakers; 2. I didn’t say anything close to what you just said. I was merely saying that atlsfinest atlsfinest acting like he doesn’t talk all the time about the Clippers is disingenuous, because he does.

Clown? Let's keep it respectful and to basketball.

I live in Atlanta too, I'm always down for an NT SUMMIT
I'm a married man in my 30s with a real job. I'm not fighting dudes over message board beef. You trying to create this fake "living rent-free" narrative about the Lakers and Clippers that just isn't true.

Laugh all y'all want ( not you personally VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL )

I don't dislike any of y'all here...I don't know none of you'se. I'm all for the smack talk, fun and games. HOWEVER, I keep it respectful.

I'll PayPal 100 bucks to the first person to find a post where I got sideways and personal with any of y'all.

But I'm the funny guy for keeping it G? Ok

There's literally 10 pages worth of Clippers mentions in the Lakers thread alone.

I could go itemized, but I don't care enough

Bold faced? Ok. Moving on
Screenshot_20200804-220913_Chrome.jpg
Nice try. It's not just 10 pages, but 10 pages out of THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY. 😂

But yeah, all we talk about is the Clippers.

10/3760.

LIES.

BOLD FACED.

Ballgame.

I'm a married man in my 30s with a real job. I'm not fighting dudes over message board beef. You trying to create this fake "living rent-free" narrative about the Lakers and Clippers that just isn't true.

Well you would know about fake narratives...

I'm not trying to fight nobody. You took it to the personal, fam. Not me. Nor have I ever.

Like I said, let's keep it within 94 feet. Save the silly talk

Laugh all y'all want ( not you personally VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL )

I don't dislike any of y'all here...I don't know none of you'se. I'm all for the smack talk, fun and games. HOWEVER, I keep it respectful.

I'll PayPal 100 bucks to the first person to find a post where I got sideways and personal with any of y'all.

But I'm the funny guy for keeping it G? Ok

Oh I ain't laughing at you big loc. I just like how you let him know what time it was :lol:

I don't want no problems

Nice try. It's not just 10 pages, but 10 pages out of THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY. 😂

But yeah, all we talk about is the Clippers.

10/3760.

LIES.

BOLD FACED.

Ballgame.
We all know the talk has kicked up over the last year and we all know that's what y'all do every chance y'all get, there and here.

Moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom