THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m only speaking about Donovan Mitchell’s lack of vision when the Utah Jazz are playing, and it’s brought up.

The reason I tagged you...is because during the past few seasons...you would tag me...when he showed some improvement in that department. Being as tho we are two of the few regular posters who watch/care about the jazz to some degree.

I’m not the one over here calling you “weird”, talking about “hating him” or bringing up Steph Curry. I clearly hit some nerve with you, by simply saying Donovan Mitchell ain’t got vision lol.

Relax.
I guess you just been on it more brodie. I honestly could tag you every other game about Rudy’s shortcomings as well but I don’t. Because we both know what they are at this point and it would be weird for me to harp on him

In addition Bojan being out further exposes them and the team

I’m only speaking about Donovan Mitchell’s lack of vision when the Utah Jazz are playing, and it’s brought up.

The reason I tagged you...is because during the past few seasons...you would tag me...when he showed some improvement in that department. Being as tho we are two of the few regular posters who watch/care about the jazz to some degree.

I’m not the one over here calling you “weird”, talking about “hating him” or bringing up Steph Curry. I clearly hit some nerve with you, by simply saying Donovan Mitchell ain’t got vision lol.

Relax.

B Sox B Sox had the nerve to call ****** "goofy" for criticizing Donovan the other day....but I let it slide cause I was off the indica.

I guess you just been on it more brodie. I honestly could tag you every other game about Rudy’s shortcomings as well but I don’t. Because we both know what they are at this point and it would be weird for me to harp on him

In addition Bojan being out further exposes them and the team

The Jazz played like 2 games...in 5 months :lol:. I tagged you one time in a post about Donovan Mitchell.

Relax

The Jazz played like 2 games...in 5 months :lol:. I tagged you one time in a post about Donovan Mitchell.

Relax
I’m back home 80 degree weather leveling up. I’m great lol. I wasn’t calling you weird btw I was calling your Mitchell mentioning the past few games weird

I wonder how buc_em feels
9479c65d4d1d4674619b3bf43224d948.jpeg

Silver lining is now Al can now play PF instead of SG and he’s been looking good when next to Jo. Time for Al to earn them thangs and boost that trade value
FBA2F95C-C290-4328-9CA0-A052D20AA09D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom