THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Lakers playing chess not checkers. OKC win moves them to the 5 seed and Rockets to the 6 seed.

Joined Aug 27, 2012
Lakers just don’t look well. Hurts just watching them play. They don’t look like a championship type team. I’m not sure AD is a true “Alpha”. Something ain’t right..

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Bron could’ve been doing this all game. Bruh annoying at times with the passive ****

Joined Aug 27, 2012
MAGA Porter Jr. been hooping, can't lie.
I swear his game resembles Paul George. Very smooth game. Just gotta work on his effort on defense. Saw somebody say MPJ>Tatum. I can’t go there yet. Tatum has shown a lot since he been in the league. Proven to show up in the playoffs as well. Plus I haven’t seen his ability to create his own shot like Tatum

HOU$TON

formerly convertibleburt
Joined Apr 14, 2016
Lakers playing chess not checkers. OKC win moves them to the 5 seed and Rockets to the 6 seed.
Don’t tell me you of all people ducking Houston? Or you want the path with the least amount of resistance?

Joined Aug 11, 2012
Ain’t know the mighty Lakers Franchise...to be DUCKING the damn Houston Rockets...and James Harden, who y’all been slandering for the last 5 years.

:lol:. The self proclaimed GOAT, and the greatest franchise in sports...Ducking ole James Harden nem......

Sad!

Joined Oct 26, 2016
I think Bron obviously got another gear, but he been trash in the seeding games and ****** was trying to get K out of here for SCRIMMAGES..

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Outside of Lionel hollins not going to the bubble, I wonder how many people on the lakers got told no to keep the number under 35? So Bron could bring his physio team and security etc. Or cause it’s Bron they got an exemption.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now