THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we all just need to let it go man.

let bygones be bygones

I have a couple guys in here who are obsessed with me. everytime they will have a little snide remark or reply to my post talking ****. but they are clown shoes and have had their fair share of slander from the group as well and i dont even know what i said or did to make them mad at me cuz its not that serious.

we all say **** in the past that irks people. at the end of the day it should never be that serious. niketalk is a family not a rival gang. we age and mature. its all love.
That's a blood feud man. Don't think that **** will be settled anytime soon. I mean I feel like one of my earliest memories of NT is this feud

I think Doc is going to sit back and get paid his remainder of his contract. Probably get back to tv with Espn or Tnt and get back into coaching/front office when things get back to normal

I mean, they got 1 year and they’re Free Agents again. Can’t really afford to mess around.

They already messed around IMO. The players blew it. This choke was on the players. This team had no chemistry, no urgency. They was only focused on "beating the Lakers!!". People don't wanna say it but Kawhi's load management ruined their potential. We know the players run this league. If a player in today's league wants to load manage he will, if he wants to play he will. Doc and the Clippers as a organization was at Kawhi's mercy. He forced their hand giving up any and every future picks for PG. He forced this load management "we preparing for the playoffs" culture.

Hell you preparing for the playoffs in November and December?

Just saw this on SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt
1601353399495.jpeg

Underwhelming AF.

?????

dude was a complete **** in memphis and refused to play for them

you don’t think those players would of learned from him coming in and acting like a veteran and practicing with him daily?

dude acted like a diva. We not doing this.

hmmm a diva you say??

so you're upset about a seasoned veteran not wanting to play with younger players so he does what it takes to distance himself from them via trade...

not sure if you're talking about iggy or..

lebron.jpg

that energy.. let's make sure we're keeping it the same.

hmmm a diva you say??

so you're upset about a seasoned veteran not wanting to play with younger players so he does what it takes to distance himself from them via trade...

not sure if you're talking about iggy or..

lebron.jpg

that energy.. let's make sure we're keeping it the same.
No comment

I was listening to the Ringer and one of them said that Balmer made the decision. I was under the impression that Doc made the decision himself

With Doc being a reason why Kawhi came, that’s big that Balmer got rid of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom