THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Wallace should have been first Ballot HOF no question.

If ****** can get in for lighting it up on losing teams (T-mac) then a 4 x defensive player of the year should be a lock.

That’s one day out of the year that’s built in. It’s more telling of a night like tonight to gauge the temperature. With the debate maybe that skews things though
I haven’t been keeping up. What exactly is the concern regarding ratings? Isn’t it understood that people are cuffing the cord and all that?

Is he trolling? I've been wondering. Why does Shannon like Bron so much? Is it just to be an opp? Him and that dude with the hair piece on the other show love Bron almost weirdly. They be ready to scuffle

He was right about KG tho...Shannon and Skip both extreme as hell ....Skip was damn near wishing injuries on Bron yesterday

Youngest starting five ever? I can't think of another in recent memory.

Phoenix Suns in 17 was the youngest

Phoenix started Tyler Ulis (21), Devin Booker(20), Derrick Jones Jr. (20), Marquese Chriss(19) and Alex Len (23) -- who combined have an average age of 21 years, 14 days.

Is he trolling? I've been wondering. Why does Shannon like Bron so much? Is it just to be an opp? Him and that dude with the hair piece on the other show love Bron almost weirdly. They be ready to scuffle

bron is the closest organism to god that is on earth

my god if I could of been in the lab when god was creating bron :emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_confounded::emoji_disappointed:

Bucks & Clips by double digits tonight.
comeon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom