THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude on the train talking everyones ear off about random stuff. One of those dudes that are dying to talk. Which is fine. All of a sudden he says you guys hear what happen to Kobe Bryant and then he starts explaining what happened… Like dude shut up. I seriously apologize for my fellow whites

This dude on the train talking everyones ear off about random stuff. One of those dudes that are dying to talk. Which is fine. All of a sudden he says you guys hear what happen to Kobe Bryant and then he starts explaining what happened… Like dude shut up. I seriously apologize for my fellow whites

A grown man walked up to a teenager wearing a Kobe jersey to ask him if he was a Lakers fan as my girl and I left the theater yesterday afternoon.

I look at dude like wtf kinda question is that? Some people just want attention.

Still crazy. Growing up, Kobe was always the villain. But he was my villain.

1580167522251.jpeg

A grown man walked up to a teenager wearing a Kobe jersey to ask him if he was a Lakers fan as my girl and I left the theater yesterday afternoon.

I look at dude like wtf kinda question is that? Some people just want attention.
Thats crazy man. Like did he know? Or was he being a jerk?

Thats crazy man. Like did he know? Or was he being a jerk?

Chances are he did. It was about 330 PM when we got out the flick.

I live in NorCal, originally from SoCal. Wouldn't be surprised if dude was a Warriors Fan or Kings Fan.

Regardless, the exchange rubbed me the wrong way.

Just heard Bill Plashke from the LA Times on the Petros and Money radio show. Think he really nailed why Kobe’s passing is so significant even for people who weren’t necessarily fans of his.

Plashke also said he was in Miami yesterday and was supposed to be there all week to cover the Super Bowl. He’s coming back now to be in LA instead. Skipping the Super Bowl. Pretty unusual for the primary sports columnist for a major newspaper to not cover the Super Bowl.

Just heard Bill Plashke from the LA Times on the Petros and Money radio show. Think he really nailed why Kobe’s passing is so significant even for people who weren’t necessarily fans of his.

Plashke also said he was in Miami yesterday and was supposed to be there all week to cover the Super Bowl. He’s coming back now to be in LA instead. Skipping the Super Bowl. Pretty unusual for the primary sports columnist for a major newspaper to not cover the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is at the back burner of every sports fan’s mind right now. I don’t even know if I will be in the mood to watch it come Sunday tbh.

Chances are he did. It was about 330 PM when we got out the flick.

I live in NorCal, originally from SoCal. Wouldn't be surprised if dude was a Warriors Fan or Kings Fan.

Regardless, the exchange rubbed me the wrong way.
Sorry you had to hear that, thats just wrong. . Im from boston. Its killing me. He wasnt sick. Or abusing substances. This is why its so shocking. Complete shock. Cannot believe this still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom