THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think this **** gonna return to arenas until 2022 at the earliest. And who knows what the **** will be happening in the world by then.

I think this concept is the start of an entirely different model that's about to take shape. I fully expect next season to be some form of what we're seeing now

Agree. I don’t think it will be a single site again, but maybe multiple regional bubbles or rotating bubbles until the playoffs start then it all goes back to DW. Something along those lines. Can’t imagine them having teams constantly flying around the country again as early as next season.

Uhhh Who cares?

This idea that people who say "black lives matter" are supporting some discrete orginization is silly man. :lol:

Ain't no body doing that,

it's evolved into a general movement, 99% of people who say "black lives matter" have literally zero awareness of whatever the official "black lives matter" organization believes.
I get dude lol. I feel you 100%

But when a company donates dollars to black lives matter, they aint sending money to a slogan or idea. Its going to the organization bro.

Money talks louder than any catch phrase.

From the NBA.com Store just now
1596306230749.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
**** ! My squad bout to be the official MAGA team, led by this goofy :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
This version of the NBA and the world aren't going away anytime soon

The sooner everyone (fans, players, owners, etc.) starts accepting this, the better off things will be in the short-term. It's similar to any significant disruption within a market space. Due to COVID, you simply can't operate the way you did in the past and the businesses (or sports leagues in this example) to quickly adapt to the new environment will succeed and the others won't.

The NBA has done a great job with how they reacted to COVID by creating The Bubble. They lucked out because they only had a little bit of the regular season and playoffs to finish but they TOTALLY switched it up. On the other hand, the MLB didn't and tried to keep things similar...now look at them. NFL is headed in the same direction.

Both the league and the players will need to get creative and buy-in. Everyone is going to be uncomfortable and dislike aspects of the solution but there's only so much that can be done given the situation. That's why at the end of the day, we can't really be mad at The Bubble because it is the best possible solution...and it's working :pimp:

Agree. I don’t think it will be a single site again, but maybe multiple regional bubbles or rotating bubbles until the playoffs start then it all goes back to DW. Something along those lines. Can’t imagine them having teams constantly flying around the country again as early as next season.
Especially since they trying to start “next season” this year...This country ain’t getting a handle on the COVID problem in 2020

The only thing with the bubble concepts is they gon have to cut down the number of games tho, no way you can get 82 in a single or multiple bubble setting

That POS franchise should have that jersey up twice for both Penny and T-Mac. I swear to god the real reason i could never get behind Issac is because he wears that number. That **** grinds my gears :lol: :smh:
I thought I was the only one :lol:

That **** irks the hell outta me for some reason. #1 on the Magic is attached to two of my my favorite players of all-time, and this mother****er. :smh:

Last edited:
That POS franchise should have that jersey up twice for both Penny and T-Mac. I swear to god the real reason i could never get behind Issac is because he wears that number. That **** grinds my gears :lol: :smh:
Penny was my fav player and reason I rocked with the Magic when it was time to pick a fav team as a 7 year old ....It was a terrible decision but, I’m a dumb fan just waiting around to see if they ever win anything :smh:

The sooner everyone (fans, players, owners, etc.) starts accepting this, the better off things will be in the short-term. It's similar to any significant disruption within a market space. Due to COVID, you simply can't operate the way you did in the past and the businesses (or sports leagues in this example) to quickly adapt to the new environment will succeed and the others won't.

The NBA has done a great job with how they reacted to COVID by creating The Bubble. They lucked out because they only had a little bit of the regular season and playoffs to finish but they TOTALLY switched it up. On the other hand, the MLB didn't and tried to keep things similar...now look at them. NFL is headed in the same direction.

Both the league and the players will need to get creative and buy-in. Everyone is going to be uncomfortable and dislike aspects of the solution but there's only so much that can be done given the situation. That's why at the end of the day, we can't really be mad at The Bubble because it is the best possible solution...and it's working :pimp:

From a business perspective...this **** is brilliant. But I never doubted it would be. They're the NBA for a reason.

AND I understand that the way the world works...they have to say "something" in regards to how they present themselves as an organization in this climate. But I'ma keep bombing on the fact that we all know the real reason for this ****. Social justice my ***.

**** ! My squad bout to be the official MAGA team, led by this goofy :lol: :smh:
You can't make this up. Jonathan Isaac went from a 3rd year player that was finally coming into his own on a fringe playoff team but was really only talked about in hardcore basketball circles....to being a top jersey seller and the Conservative face of the NBA :rofl:
1596307161732.png

If he kneels again tomorrow night against the Kings and it gets coverage, I'm fully expecting an @realDonaldTrump Monday morning mention

Penny was my fav player and reason I rocked with the Magic when it was time to pick a fav team as a 7 year old ....It was a terrible decision but, I’m a dumb fan just waiting around to see if they ever win anything :smh:

Same. First player/team I ever stanned. I wasn't even rocking with the Bullets until they got C-Webb the next year. Once Penny got washed and went to PHX...I was done with that team :lol::smh:

Damn Sabrina out for the year

Damn, what happened? Thought it was just a sprain.
Also, when did everyone start getting that orange wnba hoodie? I bought one shortly after Kobe died. Never wore it and now I saw a bunch dudes with it.

Same. First player/team I ever stanned. I wasn't even rocking with the Bullets until they got C-Webb the next year. Once Penny got washed and went to PHX...I was done with that team :lol::smh:
My dumb *** bought into the Grant Hill hype :smh: ...then T Mac got me to stick around :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom