THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame too..cause I really like Issac’s game. Now I gotta root against him. Still hoping Fultz shows out eventually.

From the NBA.com Store just now
1596306230749.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Theyre about to change the team's name to the Orlando MAGAic

Especially since they trying to start “next season” this year...This country ain’t getting a handle on the COVID problem in 2020

The only thing with the bubble concepts is they gon have to cut down the number of games tho, no way you can get 82 in a single or multiple bubble setting

It's kind of like this whole pandemic is about to push them into all those alternative ideas that have been talked about in recent years.

Logistically you have to account for 8 more teams into the mix. Which is kinda why a 2-bubble concept that storm2006 storm2006 mentioned is probably next season.

Vegas/Orlando.

I wonder what the G-League is going to do.

Last edited:
Dude's post gave me the feeling he has an issue with some BLM activist being LGBTQ and being pro LGBTQ rights, but he doesn't want to come out and say it. :lol:
Is this what “anti-nuclear family” means?? Lmao
I kept seeing this thrown around and was thinking like what a weird stance to have. Didn’t know it was code for anti lgbtq :lol: :smh:

According to some, NTers are all misogynists...
1596308558252.png

So are we really surprised by his "Number 23" tweet and "No Manners" reply? He's just a typical NTer at heart.
In the words of Tobias Harris - “In her mind she calling me a misogynist, *****
On some Bobby Brown ****, my prerogative, *****”

My boy was saying the other day this year shouldn't have an asterisk because this year is going to play out just as it would have without the pandemic and delay. I said the championship is going to be played in September or October. A couple of guys on contenders opted not to play for safety concerns. Of course it should have an asterisk, but who the **** cares. A title is a title.

Also, when does next season start? Is it going to be 82 games?

Is this what “anti-nuclear family” means?? Lmao
I kept seeing this thrown around and was thinking like what a weird stance to have. Didn’t know it was code for anti lgbtq :lol: :smh:
This nuclear talking point is the go to for whites attacking the entire awakening. That and the "this is all Marxist"

It's kind of league this whole pandemic is about to push them into all those alternative ideas that have been talked about in recent years.

Logistically you have to account for 8 more teams into the mix. Which is kinda why a 2-bubble concept that storm2006 storm2006 mentioned is probably next season.

Vegas/Orlando.

G league probly follows whatever the NBA does but you know on a smaller/cheaper scale ...But yea I can see an Easy/West bubble with conference games only then the playoffs at Disney

It's kind of league this whole pandemic is about to push them into all those alternative ideas that have been talked about in recent years.

Vegas/Orlando.

G League might run at IMG academy if HS sports a no go

Dude's post gave me the feeling he has an issue with some BLM activist being LGBTQ and being pro LGBTQ rights, but he doesn't want to come out and say it. :lol:
My thoughts on the subject are well documented. Do your NT googles. My issues with BLM are exactly what i stated.
I think htg designs htg designs is a religious cat too so probly got some similar ways of thinking as Issac when it’s comes to those things
Not really.
I do study the bible but im not religious. (My biblical perspective is different from most).
I personally would have knelt for the athem in solidarity with my nba bros, if it were me, to send a message of unity, which the community it in dior need of. It this case , optics is extremely important.
Isaacs messaging sucks. I heard his interview answering question and he gave generic street corner church garb that goes in one ear and out the other. Seems like someone put him upto it cus his response didnt seem thought out at all. I just rsepect anyone excercising their right to make their own decisions. Its hard to stand out do something different. I think we can all admit that. Only diff is i can kinda sorta see what he was tryna do, a lil bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom