THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

While we don’t have the strongest lineup today, there’s some implications for 7-9 seeding in the East and 5-9 seeding in the West that make it intriguing

DA16BAF9-A8A8-4B23-81D1-F46294C7AC49.jpeg

I think Jenkins did a fine job with the Hornets, but they’re still a bad team. It’s great he helped keep them at merely bad instead of god awful, but not worthy of COTY IMO.
Wrong Jenkins.

Taylor Jenkins.

yrs ago pa. 2 chips been won since that. Bron has not played as good since that season. he was amazing that year. swan song.
In 2018
Demar Derozan was still on the Raptors
Dwayne Casey was still the coach
Pascal Siakam hadn’t won MIP
Raptors hadn’t become NBA Champions
Win 4 straight after dropping 2 to MVP Giannis
Marc Gasol hadn’t made Embiid his step son
FVV hadn’t clamped Curry in the finals
Nick Nurse hadn’t won COTY

Lebron still played on the Cavs
Tyrone Lue was still a head coach
JR Smith was still a Cav

I get what you are saying and it's all valid. What I am trying to say is that thinking that the Raptors having a psychological advantage over the Lakers and LeBron is very much a stretch.

Jenkins def deserves mention, there’s nobody who thought they’d make the playoffs. Despite Portland being ravaged with injuries, still, for them to be in the 8th is crazy

I also don’t think many had toronto being title contenders. I think that trumps the grizz hanging on to the 8th seed

I’ll say it again, no homer but Carlisle taking Their offense to the best of all time with a 2nd year luka and a worse John Collins as their best players is kinda nutty. Despite playing in this spacing era I think he deserves mention as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom