THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris had 30 and was a net even. Simmons -11. Horford -26. Doesnt matter whos on the roster if Brown is too stubborn to make changes to fit his personnel. Horford cant play a drop defense yet he INSISTS on running one at all times. We're going to continue to suck vs PnR if defenders are forced to always go around (Simmons, Richardson, Thybulle never go under, its always over)

f7d2962587de5d07d89d1c9e4bca6ac5.jpeg

I think Lowry/FVF/Siakam is good enough, especially if they are going to defend in a similar manner to what we saw last night.
Kyle Lowry goes through stretches in every playoff run where he can’t make anything. Pascal had the same issues as a #2 last year, he’s taken a leap this year but being the your team’s top gun in the playoffs is a bit more difficult. FVV had a run of inconsistency as well took a leap this year but has also taken on a bigger role. We’ll find out. I just don’t see it against the West champ in particular

Wanna see Bam matchup against Yanni. Jimmy probably isn’t good enough as a shot creator to pull it off vs the bucks but Bam and Miami defended him really well
Posted about it the other day but it’d be a fun series. Miami has tons of shooting so the Lopez twins can’t play drop. Giannis at the 5 would break most teams but Miami has Bam. Fun matchup.

tbh if this was a normal playoff i don't think we can score enough against the the clippers/lakers/bucks.

Pascal especially doesn't have enough in his bag to beat guys who can match his size/athleticism.

but hey it's a global pandemic, so who knows what wacky stuff might happen.

TJ gonna take another leap if/when he figures out the free throw line. As it stands, he’s a 3 level scorer. Good on him for adding that 3 ball last year.

Indy gonna be really tough next year.

tbh if this was a normal playoff i don't think we can score enough against the the clippers/lakers/bucks.

Pascal especially doesn't have enough in his bag to beat guys who can match his size/athleticism.

but hey it's a global pandemic, so who knows what wacky stuff might happen.
Brooklyn could catch lightning in a bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom