THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a bet on an online forum with a complete stranger?

:lol: no thanks. At least Vegas pays me right away

Legalized betting over in my state. Better than going to bookies and I don't live in Vegas so I can't bet unless i'm there. Only bet once online with a stranger on NT but i'm going to vouch for him again. BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is legit and paid me

They tried so hard to tell us that Zion gained an impossible amount of muscle quickly

Zion is a 20-year old, one of a kind athletic specimen. The young man has unlimited potential and is working with world-class trainers and dietitians. I refuse to believe that Po’ Boys, Jambalaya and Beignets are holding him back. There’s delicious food everywhere, B. Would it have been ribs in Memphis? Sbarro in NYC? There has to be more to the story.

Happened to me a few years ago. First and last time I ever made a bet on here. @mjsaver disappeared from the site and never posted again instead of just paying me a measly 100 bucks. :lol:

Dude was online at one point in 2017 but he ducked my PM. :lol: I'm never gonna get that money, but oh well. The way I look at it, I'd rather forgo the $100 to not have yet another Lakers fan on here anyway. Matter of fact, I'd gladly pay a few hundred bucks to get rid of a few more.

source.gif

Zion is a 20-year old, one of a kind athletic specimen. The young man has unlimited potential and is working with world-class trainers and dietitians. I refuse to believe that Po’ Boys, Jambalaya and Beignets are holding him back. There’s delicious food everywhere, B. Would it have been ribs in Memphis? Sbarro in NYC? There has to be more to the story.

aepps20 aepps20

is it me but are there 2 whistles going on in this Clippers game? There's like a warning whistle followed by the actual whistle?

So crazy to me that Ricky Rubio only 29. Bruh been playing for a minute now it seems.
Dude was a prodigy, Luka before Luka well in Europe at least. Remember when he was playing at olympics and holding his own at age 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom