THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear JJJr is shelved, was hoping he and Jonás would become the next twin towers. Not saying it can’t happen but homies had some serious injuries that might rob him of his athleticism.

Book should be having the Suns in the playoffs if we already talking about him in the MVP conversation. He still has ways to go.

Book should be having the Suns in the playoffs if we already talking about him in the MVP conversation. He still has ways to go.
For sure...he's unbelievable and the suns are a trash organization but he's had good enough squads to be winning more more then 24 games as a career high his first 3 years. They have shown strides this year though in his 4th. Hopefully it will start translating into winning. He definitely got the tools.

1596582905539.png

1596582968507.png

I mean everyone knows Book is getting the ball. Was getting doubled, got to his sweet spot, still getting doubled, faked out kawhi and shot a turn around J over PG for the W.

Insane GW!

I mean everyone knows Book is getting the ball. Was getting doubled, got to his sweet spot, still getting doubled, faked out kawhi and shot a turn around J over PG for the W.

Insane GW!

Yeah, you just tip your cap on that one.

I don't really know why he had em to begin with. Olynyk has always been way better. I think Olynyk had a bunch of weird injuries early on in the year. Had to have been something.

Meyers was more consistent with the spot-up three's early in the season helping with floor-spacing. I guess Olynyk been killin' in practice now that he's healthier? I don't know, man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom