THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all y'all want ( not you personally VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL )

I don't dislike any of y'all here...I don't know none of you'se. I'm all for the smack talk, fun and games. HOWEVER, I keep it respectful.

I'll PayPal 100 bucks to the first person to find a post where I got sideways and personal with any of y'all.

But I'm the funny guy for keeping it G? Ok

Lettuce be cereal for a minute. So what if the two of you had an NT Summit in ATL? People aren't even willing to honor $150 bets on NT and you're willing to die or catch a case over some words on here?

Dame is by far the best PG in the NBA.

Giving him the edge over Steph due to the fact that he takes contact much, much better and can get his shot off with less help from screens.

Oh I ain't laughing at you big loc. I just like how you let him know what time it was :lol:

I don't want no problems
Lettuce be cereal for a minute. So what if the two of you had an NT Summit in ATL? People aren't even willing to honor $150 bets on NT and you're willing to die or catch a case over some words on here?
Let's move on king.

Dammm PG 13 is good in the clutch huh? Clippers falling to the 5th seed and opening with the rockets. Kawhi washed, he shot 22% in scrimmages. Clippers not big enough. Lou will can't defend, rah rah rah.

Any early guesses as to who will replace D’antoni once the rockets come up short again like pretty much always?

Giving him the edge over Steph due to the fact that he takes contact much, much better and can get his shot off with less help from screens.
I love Dame but he is not by far the best PG in the NBA...there's many you could make a case for. By far is a bit much.

I love Dame but he is not by far the best PG in the NBA...there's many you could make a case for. By far is a bit much.

Are you gonna support that or just throw it out there?

who is a better pg than Dame and how do you arrive at that conclusion?

I thought it was LeBron?
Bron is a forward playing guard.

But yeah I’d draft him before Dame if we’re just talking who is the best regardless of position.

when the all nba votes get tallied Bron is never listed at guard, or am I mistaken?

The league hasn’t missed a beat without Wardell, he isn’t missed at all.

That 5th foul on harden was bogus.

A lineup with no harden or Russ idk about that

Cleary was a foul and dog **** defense as well

There's literally 10 pages worth of Clippers mentions in the Lakers thread alone.

I could go itemized, but I don't care enough

Bold faced? Ok. Moving on
Screenshot_20200804-220913_Chrome.jpg
wait what are you doing in a laker team thread in the first place?
this you?
1596596826085.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom