THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what are you doing in a laker team thread in the first place?
this you?
1596596826085.gif

You know the entire NBA thread is in there taking notes year round.

Are you gonna support that or just throw it out there?

who is a better pg than Dame and how do you arrive at that conclusion?
I didn't say anyone was better but he isn't by far the best. Steph Curry is obviously right there and I think a guy called Luka Doncic may have a bit of a case.

I didn't say anyone was better but he isn't by far the best. Steph Curry is obviously right there and I think a guy called Luka Doncic may have a bit of a case.

A case for what? 🤣

let’s not get ahead of ourselves. He’s got a lot of things to shore up in his game. Outstanding talent, not in the best anything convo yet. Slow down lol!

If it ain't the Clips, I'd like to see Jim win one.

But they basically give up the most offensive rebounds in the league, while not getting ANY themselves. Recipe for disaster unless they go crazy from 3 for an entire series.

That’s a nasty move by Dame.

I can’t tell if House runs like a girl or if his hairstyle makes him look like a girl.

With the number of Lakers fans that take the time to actually post in the Clippers thread, let alone lurk, let's not go there man.
theres a clipper thread?

theres like 4 clipper fans on here not including lamekilla and freeze. I’d imagine it be hard to maintain.

if I hate a team I wouldnt be lurking in that team thread

theres a clipper thread?

theres like 4 clipper fans on here not including lamekilla and freeze. I’d imagine it be hard to maintain.

if I hate a team I wouldnt be lurking in that team thread

I think the only other team threads I’ve been to the Rockets thread and the Wizards thread.

The wizards thread is basically just Meth reciting the longest obituary ever while simultaneously cursing Ernie Grunfeld.

Someone threatened to post the Draymond Green D pics in the rockets thread and I haven’t been back since.

May or may not have been hardens beard or pums.

A case for what? 🤣

let’s not get ahead of ourselves. He’s got a lot of things to shore up in his game. Outstanding talent, not in the best anything convo yet. Slow down lol!
Bro you are out of your mind if you don't think Luka is right there...or not watching. He's young but he's already on the short list of best players in the league. 29/9/9 a game...plus he's winning with really just an ok roster at that age.

Mans said “yeah I do lurk in the laker thread but what about those laker fans always coming into our thread teasing us!”

🤣

Clippers fans don't even post in their own thread it's 5 years old and has only 270 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom