THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering what the Lakers org and fanbase went through this year, I’d like to see them win it all.

Lakers
Clippers
Raptors
Celtics

My order of preference as far as teams that actually have a shot
Are the Bucks at least next on the list?

Mans said “yeah I do lurk in the laker thread but what about those laker fans always coming into our thread teasing us!”

🤣
I don't know about all that. But I see what all teams talk about in their threads. Rockets, Lakers, etc.

But I don't cross the boundary and post.

I love seeing Jeff Green do well. The Rockets have 4 former OKC Thunders in right now. Just need to trade for Ibaka or Grant and they can play 5

I love Dame but he's not as good as Steph.

As soon as I saw your post, I was going to say "Steph missed a season and they all forgot" then I saw these replies

The league hasn’t missed a beat without Wardell, he isn’t missed at all.
Steph was cool with missing the season with a broken hand. Can’t respect that.

So Steph isn't the best PG because "The league hasn't missed a beat without him" (whatever that means) and because Steph was "cool with missing the season with a broken hand"
46c70432a8bfe021803d3e942702a875.gif

Y'all clearly have just been looking for a reason to take the crown away from him. Fully healthy, Steph Curry is the best PG in the NBA. He was before KD came town, he was while KD was on the team and he's going to be again with this new look squad. The argument can't really go anywhere because Steph only played four games this season so there's recency bias but we can revisit this come November/December/Whenever the next season starts.

Considering what the Lakers org and fanbase went through this year, I’d like to see them win it all.

Lakers
Clippers
Raptors
Celtics

My order of preference as far as teams that actually have a shot
I’ll assume Kobe passing ? I think all fans had to deal with his passing not just laker org and fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom