THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at all my Trent takes :pimp: he and Simons always had flashes

I still remember when they had Baldwin, Seth Curry and Stauksas in addition to Simons, Trent, Dame and CJ 😂

I love Russ, hate how he talks to refs. He shows no respect, gets too caught up and emotional at times. You gotta show respect. I’d T him up so ****in fast.

Dude on the Blazers staff had a pair of Blue/Red Sacais. You know PJ Tucker hit him with the googly eyes

Love what Dame said about Carmelo, way to show love. ****in foolish how the league treated Carmelo.

Boston loses and Portland wins. Would have been a perfect NBA night if the Nets lost.

Bro you are out of your mind if you don't think Luka is right there...or not watching. He's young but he's already on the short list of best players in the league. 29/9/9 a game...plus he's winning with really just an ok roster at that age.

While Luka is close...he's putting up 29/9/9 on 46/31/76 in his second year which is insane. Let's not forget Steph's last 5 healthy seasons doe:

14-15: 24/4/7 on 49/44/91
15-16: 30/5/7 on 50/45/91
16-17: 25/5/7 on 47/41/90
17-18: 26/5/6 on 50/42/92
18-19: 27/5/5 on 47/44/92

Save all the 0 FMVP jokes, Lebby memes and behind the back gifs and put some got damb respek on The Chef's name.

gg
The Bench is capable of more than I thought.
Russ free throws :smh:
harden should’ve drove dame instead of taking that 3 but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom