THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know The Game has played in the Drew, was he nice? Didn't he supposedly have a ball scholarship from WSU but got kicked out before the season started?

Knicks midas wail give East a shot. ***** might actually make the squad.

Durk jumpshot is pure. I was :wow: when I first saw him.

Deadspin said The Game probably didn’t go to wsu but confirmed he started with chandler and prince at Dominguez

Never knew that lol I actually watched chandler and Dominguez in a tournament in Portland

Salim, Aaron miles, michael lee all there:pimp:

I was surprised when I found out Durk could hoop lol

Same. Funny, The Speedy Norman dude from Complex is better than all these *****s. And he was almost a walk on at Syracuse :lol:. Somehow this video got taken down....but the gap was crazy when he was at the combine.

East, Lil Dicky, and Chainz are the only “hoopers” on that Slam post.

Same. Funny, The Speedy Norman dude from Complex is better than all these *****s. And he was almost a walk on at Syracuse :lol:. Somehow this video got taken down....but the gap was crazy when he was at the combine.

East, Lil Dicky, and Chainz are the only “hoopers” on that Slam post.
Damn Speedy one of the few folks i like at complex didnt get to watch that. Like his jobs unlisted series too

I tried to find a video of druk hooping but all I found was him doing drills and half-assing in some jeans :lol:
Any vids of him playing for real?

Lil Dicky can hoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom