THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Dicky’s “got some skills video” was him hooping half-speed against kids from the NT Jordan Brand Forum. I’m just gonna assume he’s regular :lol:

That video reminded me of Bieber playing against his cronies who were purposely overreacting to his crossovers. That dude that went flying on Dicky’s pump fake gotta Be on the payroll :lol: and him randomly moonwalking later in the game almost made me spit this yerba out :rofl:

Durk def looks like he can hoop. I wanna see a video of him playing where ppl aren’t wearing jeans tho :lol:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

"Let's work on our games" :pimp:

Memphis need to give it up, they’re a 1st round sweep. Portland could at least push LAL to possibly 6 games

Ya man pure tunnel vision. Shordy ain’t it 🤷🏾‍♂️

We all know what the jazz are at this point, you harping on it every game is weirdness

Theres been plenty of games where he’s shown vision and efficiency. He’s a borderline all star in the West. You just want too much out of him

We all know what the jazz are at this point, you harping on it every game is weirdness

Not like...we haven’t seen basketball in 5 months. And the stuff he claims to have worked on...isn’t visible yet (pun intended). Somebody mentioned his lack of vision. They’re playing now. I commented on it. It ain’t that deep :lol:.

You seem offended 🤷🏾‍♂️

Not like...we haven’t seen basketball in 5 months. And the stuff he claims to have worked on...isn’t visible yet (pun intended). Somebody mentioned his lack of vision. They’re playing now. I commented on it. It ain’t that deep :lol:.

You seem offended 🤷🏾‍♂️
Not going to the lengths of defending him that you do steph, so it’s def no offense taken. You just mention him daily and then today mentioned me with it for what reason I don’t know lol

Not going to the lengths of defending him that you do steph, so it’s def no offense taken. You just mention him daily and then today mentioned me with it for what reason I don’t know lol

I’m only speaking about Donovan Mitchell’s lack of vision when the Utah Jazz are playing, and it’s brought up.

The reason I tagged you...is because during the past few seasons...you would tag me...when he showed some improvement in that department. Being as tho we are two of the few regular posters who watch/care about the jazz to some degree.

I’m not the one over here calling you “weird”, talking about “hating him” or bringing up Steph Curry. I clearly hit some nerve with you, by simply saying Donovan Mitchell ain’t got vision lol.

Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom