THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MPRJr > Jayson Tatum
download.jpeg.jpg

That's them in the 3rd grade back in Missouri

Bron could’ve been doing this all game. Bruh annoying at times with the passive ****

MAGA Porter Jr. been hooping, can't lie.
I swear his game resembles Paul George. Very smooth game. Just gotta work on his effort on defense. Saw somebody say MPJ>Tatum. I can’t go there yet. Tatum has shown a lot since he been in the league. Proven to show up in the playoffs as well. Plus I haven’t seen his ability to create his own shot like Tatum

Lakers playing chess not checkers. OKC win moves them to the 5 seed and Rockets to the 6 seed.
Lakers playing chess not checkers. OKC win moves them to the 5 seed and Rockets to the 6 seed.
Don’t tell me you of all people ducking Houston? Or you want the path with the least amount of resistance?

Ain’t know the mighty Lakers Franchise...to be DUCKING the damn Houston Rockets...and James Harden, who y’all been slandering for the last 5 years.

:lol:. The self proclaimed GOAT, and the greatest franchise in sports...Ducking ole James Harden nem......

Sad!

I think Bron obviously got another gear, but he been trash in the seeding games and ****** was trying to get K out of here for SCRIMMAGES..

Outside of Lionel hollins not going to the bubble, I wonder how many people on the lakers got told no to keep the number under 35? So Bron could bring his physio team and security etc. Or cause it’s Bron they got an exemption.

Not 1 for 1. More had to be added for Portland but that would be the basis. I’m not saying do it now but say by next year Portland is still capped as a 2nd round team and Simmons still won’t shoot, there you go

I don't think sixers fans are completely married to Simmons. I can see him either walking out or us trading him. However, trading Simmons would/ should get us a Beal or a Booker type of player. Not a #2 like a CJ. But there are factors.

If Simmons demands a trade
How good is Brand at negotiating

Either way, trading Simmons should be plan Z right now. I want to see what a good coach and decent roster that actually compliments the team can actually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom