THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be glorious to have LAC/HOU/DEN all on one side of the bracket. Perks of being the #1 seed.

Portland should've offered CJ to the Knicks back when they had Porzingis. Lillard and Porzingis would have that pick and pop like in Dallas and then Nurkic in the post would be a great trio.

For what Dallas gave away, Portland could have landed Pirzingiz without needing to give up CJ. :lol:

I don't think sixers fans are completely married to Simmons. I can see him either walking out or us trading him. However, trading Simmons would/ should get us a Beal or a Booker type of player. Not a #2 like a CJ. But there are factors.

If Simmons demands a trade
How good is Brand at negotiating

Either way, trading Simmons should be plan Z right now. I want to see what a good coach and decent roster that actually compliments the team can actually do.
If one were to have to go, you’d rather trade him over Embiid?

If one were to have to go, you’d rather trade him over Embiid?

Honestly, I don't know. Simmons was a beast without Embiid. But Embiid is a beast regardless.

Ideally, i don't event want to think of those scenarios until we get rid of Horford, Brown and Brand first.

So much for everyone thinking CP3 would force a trade out of OKC when it all went down.

They in the best possible spot for a small market team. They're competitive, fun with great young talent and still have loads of picks that they don't need to tank to build through the draft.

CP0 couldn't force his way out of anywhere with that contract.

Lakers can afford to coast they don't have anything to play for, but they need to get some offensive rhythm going at minimum. They've shot under 40% in 3 of the 4 games, that's not going to get it done.

Keldon Johnson showing signs. Extra off season was beneficial

Spurs have some interesting young guys. Have no clue how good they could be but got some talent

Whole team looked like trash.

ALA!

"YA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

9e0c3c249c2851726e5c24018dfca1cd.300x225x37.gif

Yeah Lakers gotta find their stride. They've got by a few games off talent but they haven't looked GREAT so far.

what is there not to see?

AD can do whatever he wants vs the clippers, for example.. thunder at least have decent bigs

lakers struggle with point guards, OKC is playing lineups with multiple of em

and not that they’d stop Lebron or AD.. but they at least got bodies
OKC 1-2 against the Lakers this year and will only have the 3rd best player on court.

They’re bottom 5 in 3 point attempts.

5 game series at best. You’re talking about a 3 point guard lineup with LeBron on the court? :lol: He’d easily hunt SGA or Schroeder in the pnr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom