THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC 1-2 against the Lakers this year and will only have the 3rd best player on court.

The last time they played was January and November before that

after Lebron and AD when are you taking another laker over how many OKC players?

not saying OKC would win, but the got the bodies to make it tough

I mean is there anybody actually saying they could win more than 1 round?
:lol:

I'm sorry, I just been in debates about who one would rather see in round 1 and I think it's clearly OKC.

And idk about win, but it's a ton of chatter about them being extremely competitive and potentially doing more than that depending on who they play in RD1 which is a tad bit more optimistic than I'd be with OKC but we'll see.

I'm pretty sure most teams would rather play Utah than OKC if that counts for anything

Probably doesn't, but yeah all the pods I listen to don't really tout OKC all that much if at all

OKC one of those the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts or whatever that saying is. Like yeah, I'd probably rather play them than HOU/DEN/DAL. Probably on par with Utah. I just wouldn't be shocked if they beat one of those teams in a 3/6 or 4/5 matchup.

Lakers already won their championship the other day when Bron said they got that #1 seed in the west that “nobody” predicted he’ll ever do...They just going thru the motions now
They obviously switched into cruise control. And it still took the best effort of the season from OKC to get the W. Smart move by the lake show

Lakers already won their championship the other day when Bron said they got that #1 seed in the west that “nobody” predicted he’ll ever do...They just going thru the motions now

On one hand, the sample size is so small that in a typical season a bad 3, 4 game stretch for a team like LAL means ****

But

The playoffs are 4 games away, so you kind of have to take it more seriously then you normally would.

They obviously switched into cruise control. And it still took the best effort of the season from OKC to get the W. Smart move by the lake show
On one hand, the sample size is so small that in a typical season a bad 3, 4 game stretch for a team like LAL means ****

But

The playoffs are 4 games away, so you kind of have to take it more seriously then you normally would.

Yup all they gotta do is “activate” in a week like Bron did last year and they gucci

5E7C2B39-B983-4721-899C-082C8143AE38.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom