THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5E7C2B39-B983-4721-899C-082C8143AE38.jpeg

dude just need to let go

Was going to tell Yo, to pull up at Euphoria, in normal times. What I imagine would be a new experience for @B Sox . But they been TOO hot and reckless with it.

Few my ppl been up there ova the past few weeks. Trying to get me to pull up damn near every weekend. Saw it on IG....no sir. Passed every time. Glad I did. Cuz ppl really getting Rona outchea :smh:

It was only a matter of time, they been partying at Euphoria for like a month straight like nothing’s going on ...Bet they thought keeping it outside would cut it :lol: :smh:

It’s even worse down here, ppl really fiendin for night life just cuz it got taken a way for a lil bit :smh:

Grizzlies are 0-4 during the restart with Thunder, Raps, Celtics and Bucks on deck. IMO at best they’ll be the 9-seed and have to beat Portland twice in a row.

Shorties got a better mixtape then some of these rappers/“hoopers” :lol: But forreal, props to them doing their thing :pimp:

That’s a fact. I need Filay to do a voiceover. I can hear the tween, tween, cross. It’s a lot of material in there.

Last edited:

Grizzlies are 0-4 during the restart with Thunder, Raps, Celtics and Bucks on deck. IMO at best they’ll be the 9-seed and have to beat Portland twice in a row.

This will be the first time a Western Conference team has made the playoffs with a sub-.500 record since 1997. The extenuating circumstances are irrelevant. It was almost certainly going to happen, regardless. Meanwhile, the West has had multiple years where every playoff team won 50 games in that span. The East has just never had that. Ever. The East has been the longest running joke for a reason.

How about those LoLakers and the goat.

They not winning a chip b.

Tried told y'all the roster construction was dummy style. They got mad dudes that are unplayable in the playoffs. Good luck having a rotation of Danny green, Pope, Jr smith, javale, Quinn cook and kuzma.

Roster ain't it b. Trade Bron soon as this is all over while he still has some decent value before he gets exposed and you only get offered a pair of beat army green Foamposites for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom