THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for them flaming out next season as well, Kawhi and/ or Punk P leaving and Balmer trying to fill that new playpen in Inglewood.

is ty lawson on american soil right now? he's lucky the govt didn't take his passport and charge him for whatever they wanted
didn't realize his nba career was done already. thought he was with the kings

They're probably going to have to trade Lou Williams for a playmaking PG. I'm not sure who on the trade block is available at his price point though.

As big as LA county is does anyone know why Ballmer couldn't just move the team to Seattle?

Lakers been dog **** the past decade and already in conference finals before Clippers :lol:

They're probably going to have to trade Lou Williams for a playmaking PG. I'm not sure who on the trade block is available at his price point though.

Dinwiddie? Or are they basically the same player?

All of these sports leagues have jacked up awards voters. It's just as bad in the NFL MLB and Heisman trophy voting in college football. I honestly think a lot of these guys don't watch the sports that they vote for. It's especially bad in the NBA because awards voting and making all NBA has a direct impact on players contracts.
i think in baseball, if you covered their playing days and when those guys are eligible for the HOF, you have a vote. I forgot who it was, but there was a local journalist that covered bonds, but hadn't covered the sport in the last decade or so and he still had a vote

Clippers in a tough spot, I think next season it's Warriors-Lakers finals. Don't see how they can upgrade their roster; they must bring everybody back just to have trade assets.

Clippers in a tough spot, I think next season it's Warriors-Lakers finals. Don't see how they can upgrade their roster; they must bring everybody back just to have trade assets.
It’s concerning that Kawhi load managed, had another 4 months off, and still could only get you 24 ppg with spotty defense.

And offensively Paul George has been feast or famine in the playoffs recently

Not too many trades out there to remedy those issues.

Perhaps you bring in a more traditional point guard who can slow things down & get everyone into sets when the offense bogs down. I don’t know what such a deal would even look like.

And they were uneven defensively, not even close to the consistency of the Lakers, C’s, or even Miami on that end. You obviously flip Trez to help with this, but you’re giving 35+ mins to Kawhi & PG. they have to lead on that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom