THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I really tried to be measured and level headed (at times) when explaining why this version of the clippers was not championship material and yall still took at as me being some blind Laker homer and clipper hater :lol:.

Man :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Aight I'm done..for now

Laker hate isn't healthy, we've seen it blind so many from the truth even when it's staring them right in the face.

Some of us know, but we like being *******s half the time

Nah, not in this case. Y'all bought all the way into the Dippers hook, line and sinker. It's fine there's a lot of y'all that lack basketball acumen. That's why we're here to try and steer you in the right direction. Can only lead a horse to water though, can't make em drink.

First thing Doc gonna do is bring back Austin.

Kawhi has had extreme load management and still breaking down. Can't be encouraging going forward even as your #1. You aren't going to have any continuity on court and he's not a leader in the locker room. That's tough.

Parasite P really ruining the Rivers family is wild though.
all that's left for him to do is to snuff Austin

Kawhi has had extreme load management and still breaking down. Can't be encouraging going forward even as your #1. You aren't going to have any continuity on court and he's not a leader in the locker room. That's tough.

Parasite P really ruining the Rivers family is wild though.

Kawhi is one of the most unique superstars ever. He has a fewer career points than Tobias Harris yet is viewed as one of the greatest players of this generation due to his post-season success.

I do agree with you that he's fragile physically and isn't built to play 35 minutes per game for 70 plus regular season games. The only situations a player like Kawhi can thrive in our teams and organizations that can effectively put him on ice until the playoffs like the Spurs and Raptors were able to.

Multiple league sources told The Athletic that Harrell’s current annual value on the market is somewhere between $8 million to $12 million, depending on the team, his role and the length of contract.

That’s a steep decrease from The Athletic’s report in December that Harrell sought a contract in the range of $20 million annually. Some league personnel even suggested he could play his way into a front-loaded, short-term deal worth around $25 million annually for a smaller-market team looking for an emerging young center. That’s clearly no longer the case.

oh well , ya win some ya lose some
he did it to himself
I think Covid had a lot to do with that as well

If you're constantly wrong about almost everything and also accuse others of lacking basketball acumen, you bring the slander on yourself.
I mean when's the last time he even responded to you? It's weird af. You kinda go out your way and it's basically the only time you post. I know you get your reps and all that but it's creepy as hell

Fam what?

you don’t think those players would of learned from him coming in and acting like a veteran and practicing with him daily?

dude acted like a diva. We not doing this.
He didn’t want to be a teacher on a young team fighting for a playoff spot at this point of his career. He wanted to contribute on a title contender. He not only got his wish but he showed why it was worth it for him to do what he did.

Not saying he wasn’t a diva but where he was coming from is understandable as a FMVP who played with 3-4 HOFers while coming off 5-straight Finals.

My memory is a bit fuzzy but weren't the Grizzlies initially going to release Eagle Dollar right away once they traded for him. But once they saw how thirsty the LA teams were to acquire him, they figured they'd be able to squeeze another asset out of someone. So in turn Eagle Dollar made it clear that he wouldn't be reporting to Memphis.

Can't blame either party in this situation. Memphis said one thing and then did another. So Iggy reacted.

This year I'm betting 1.000

You mean, “Batting 1.000”? If so, then yes, this year you’ve been more right than wrong about how the NBA season would play out.

Although this presents a good opportunity for a 2020-stays-bizarre joke, I will refrain and just give credit where it is due.

Like I said in a previous post, Lakers about to win it all, Celtics and Clippers flamed out earlier than expected. NT Lakers fan trifecta. Enjoy it.

LOL. He was a worse GM for the Clippers than he was a coach, but that might have been because he was doing both jobs. As I’ve said before, I’m convinced nobody should be both coach and GM in the NBA ever.

Yea that’s why I said full time

IDK why coaches stress themselves out trying to do both

I could say the same thing about you and lawdog.

Like we all just need to let it go man.

let bygones be bygones

I have a couple guys in here who are obsessed with me. everytime they will have a little snide remark or reply to my post talking ****. but they are clown shoes and have had their fair share of slander from the group as well and i dont even know what i said or did to make them mad at me cuz its not that serious.

we all say **** in the past that irks people. at the end of the day it should never be that serious. niketalk is a family not a rival gang. we age and mature. its all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom