THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's got to be somebody in the west that got better stats than Melo this week.

I'm still on #melowashed

He is just on a hot streak right now

I didn't think improving on your three point shooting and regressing on your free throw shooting was possible... But that seems to be happening with Giannis.

The Knicks are such a failure of a franchise. To think that they couldn't do anything with a player who is winning the western conference player of the week at the age of 35 back when he was 27-28 years old.

Imagine being the fan of a team named after old timey pants
23BC793A-25FE-4F89-A763-1963F1647CBA.png

There's got to be somebody in the west that got better stats than Melo this week.

I'm still on #melowashed

He is just on a hot streak right now

So sorry the NBA ruined the sanctity of the Player of the Week award by awarding it to Carmelo. An award literally nobody cares about. And, that probably includes the people who vote on it.

Nope. No one. You just hatin.
I can't believe people are so upset about Carmelo winning a fully deserved player of the week award. Seriously, how is that going to affect your life? If you are this upset now, then how are you going to be when Melo rightfully ends up winning MVP, which he has clearly been since his return?

SAWFT

id advise everyone to tune into the Sixers vs Pacers game 12/31

Dan burke gonna see what feels like to get booed LOL.. Sixers got a fan event going on called Fly The Process where a bunch of sixers fans travel to a away arena and well this is the next trip should be fun

Last edited:
These joker's PHX cost me some bread on the parlay, damn near blew the whole thing if it wasn't for Kelly oubre snapping in the last 30sec :smh:

Had phx -5, phi -6, ATL -6.5, Indy -9.5, chi +5.5

im a melo diehard so it dont bother me but i can see why it would to some.. this post describes it perfect

:rofl:

I remember the first time I got curious and looked it up.

Franchise is horrible, man. I'm still watching, though.

For those who I debated with over signing veterans to stopgap deals, I was wrong. Serve me my crow.:lol::smh::sick:

The Knicks thought they had some type of mastermind idea of signing every decent middle class free agent to a big one or two year deal to trade them later on for draft revenue. Wonder what they’d even get for most of those dudes now.

im a melo diehard so it dont bother me but i can see why it would to some.. this post describes it perfect

Pretty much. I’m still a Melo fan and hope he can round back onto form, but they’re treating him like a make a wish kid. They put up Melo’s stats then Harden and Doncic’s and there was no comparison really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom