THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You dudes like to joke about this but whenever Embiid was just slaying randoms and working out with Hanlen all summer he came in the best shape of his life last season. This season he just vacationed with his chick all offseason and said he literally didn’t play basketball. Dude put on that relationship weight.
Mans is literally correlating his smash schedule with his play :lol:

On what planet is he a first ballot HoF?

Trust me. I'm with you. Forget the stat are empty af. On paper, he's a monster center. So many 20-20 games. He's a Savage on the board. And trash af. But the HOF don't care about that. His numbers will get him in first try.

Trust me. I'm with you. Forget the stat are empty af. On paper, he's a monster center. So many 20-20 games. He's a Savage on the board. And trash af. But the HOF don't care about that. His numbers will get him in first try.
Can't see a guy with one 3rd team All-NBA appearance being a HoFer. He's the definition of empty stats. And it's not like he had some storied college career or something either.

Mans is literally correlating his smash schedule with his play :lol:

Telling you...dude put on that comfortable relationship weight. Son is whipped now. Bet he’s staying up til all hours of the night FaceTiming that chick while she’s modeling in different countries and **** too.

I ain’t saying she’s the main reason for his trash *** play for half these games so far but I do feel like him not doing anything basketball related this summer and just vacationing instead played a part in it.

Telling you...dude put on that comfortable relationship weight. Son is whipped now. Bet he’s staying up til all hours of the night FaceTiming that chick while she’s modeling in different countries and **** too.

I ain’t saying she’s the main reason for his trash *** play for half these games so far but I do feel like him not doing anything basketball related this summer and just vacationing instead played a part in it.

You don't seem to trust a lot of women...

the knicks are in the same situation as the clippers prior to balmer taking ownership. that franchise will go nowhere with dolan at the helm. dolan must sell that team. success starts from the top

Bruh y’all see Jalen Rose hair. Bruh how his wife let him come outside like this. Wild flagrant, almost Carlos Boozer level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom