THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably never know but I'm convinced Harden went to Morey and demanded that CP3 be traded.

There's just no way Morey willingly trades for Russell Westbrook.

We'll probably never know but I'm convinced Harden went to Morey and demanded that CP3 be traded.

There's just no way Morey willingly trades for Russell Westbrook.
I think Morey does because of Westbrook's durability and athleticism/speed. D'Antoni sounded like he was absolutely against the move during the pre-season though.

I think Morey does because of Westbrook's durability and athleticism/speed. D'Antoni sounded like he was absolutely against the move during the pre-season though.

To me, that's the rationale and because they made the trade that's what they'll sell,

but there's no way a guy who prides himself on stats, PPP (I mean he literally said Harden > Jordan because of PPP) makes a trade and gives up the future of the franchise for a PG on the wrong side of 30 who's a terrible shooter, and an even worse shooter come playoff time...nah no way.

No way in hell Morey could have looked at the aforementioned, looked at Kawhi and PG, Bron and AD, and said "Yeah! Russell Westbrook is it, in fact he's so it that it'll trade draft capital along with CP3 to get him"

16-6, 9 of the last 10, w/Kawhi building a house and being load managed, PG missing the first 11 games, and even when both play they only play 30 minutes a night.

I'll take it.

L has to be on MDA.

How do you not go Bobby Knight on that missed call on the dunk? Combined with blowing that lead with no adjustments?
Cmon man.

rockets need to protest russ putting up anywhere near 30 shots a game :sick::sick:

it’s hilarious, now that the warriors are clearly out of the playoff picture, the rockets finally have their chance to take the mantle. Yet, they’ve regressed with russ replacing CP3

morey with the most atrocious off season in recent history. Gets Russ with an unmovable, salary cap debilitating contract and then goes on to cause the nba to lose its relations with the China market. What’s the opposite of “lightyears”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom