THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobias has been great no doubt. But watching Embiid and Simmons and Brett Brown’s coaching is like ****ing Groundhog Day every single game. The same mistakes and stupid plays and stupid rotations over and over again for three years straight. It’s just tiring. We’ll win a bunch of games on talent alone but the same **** that made us lose in the playoffs the last two years are the same **** we’re doing now. And at least in the past we had shooters that could get hot and have us blowing out some teams...this year that is literally impossible most games because of the lack of spacing and grind it out style we’re forced to play.

Things will look a hell of a lot better with J-Rich but if we don’t acquire some more shooting and Embiid is still loafing around like this in the playoffs we ain’t winning ****

once embiid get the post up down low and he sees the double team come for him my man ALWAYS puts the ball on the floor trying to dribble escape it which 80% of the time leads to a TO legit for the past 3 years like you said its the same **** ill give you that

it might be a stupid thing to say and ill take heat for it if i gotta but we honestly can not run the offense thru embiid for the final 1 min of a game, for 1 bucket or 2 FT shots he gets its always 2 TOs in between it cause he wants to become a PG and dribble the ball

it hurts the team more then it helps every single night when the game is pretty close in crunch time, you cant rely on a Center to be the closer it just dont work esp to certain teams

after a awesome little comeback last night they made it a 5 point game with 2:30, he wants to become a dribble god in the paint and boom TO and what happens after the TO?? a LAZY ****ING FOUL ON EMBIID

easy 2 more points at the line for wizards

TO will haunt this team forever until they learn how to fix the problem but doubt it ever gets better its legit been 3 years and counting

2 of our guys had more TOs combined then wizards had total.. Coaching problem and players playing lazy problem

this is why they are 10-0 at home.. when it gets ugly the crowd starts to BOOOO and trust me the players know what time it is

sorry for the long rant back to my breakfast

this is why they are 10-0 at home.. when it gets ugly the crowd starts to BOOOO and trust me the players know what time it is

This is funny. In one of Ben's walkoff interviews he said something about being scared to lose in Philly. He was joking but he really wasn't :lol:

this is what i love to see seems like he trying to be the leader and im all for it

Losing. We should not be losing,” he said. “There is a high expectations for our group, for our team. There are expectations to win on the road, at home. Just come out every night and play to win and to win a game. Tonight, big frustration just on how we defended because it was like they were just picking and choosing whatever they wanted, so that is the big frustration.”

It was just bad execution,” he said. “It’s hard to describe. Sometimes you have dumb turnovers like a travel, but these were the ball just being thrown around and the double teams coming and whatnot so it was just a lot of bad turnovers all around.”
This has been a recurring theme for the Sixers so far in the season as most of their losses can be pointed to bad mistakes in most cases.
“That’s something that’s been hurting us all year too,” Harris added. “Like we’ve known that, we’ve said it in practice that we’ll be better with our turnovers so that’s something we have to key in on going forward.”

once embiid get the post up down low and he sees the double team come for him my man ALWAYS puts the ball on the floor trying to dribble escape it which 80% of the time leads to a TO legit for the past 3 years like you said its the same **** ill give you that

it might be a stupid thing to say and ill take heat for it if i gotta but we honestly can not run the offense thru embiid for the final 1 min of a game, for 1 bucket or 2 FT shots he gets its always 2 TOs in between it cause he wants to become a PG and dribble the ball

it hurts the team more then it helps every single night when the game is pretty close in crunch time, you cant rely on a Center to be the closer it just dont work esp to certain teams

after a awesome little comeback last night they made it a 5 point game with 2:30, he wants to become a dribble god in the paint and boom TO and what happens after the TO?? a LAZY ****ING FOUL ON EMBIID

easy 2 more points at the line for wizards

TO will haunt this team forever until they learn how to fix the problem but doubt it ever gets better its legit been 3 years and counting

2 of our guys had more TOs combined then wizards had total.. Coaching problem and players playing lazy problem

sorry for the long rant back to my breakfast

The home crowd booing is the only type of discipline Embiid and Ben have ever received. You’re right about that having a big thing to do with them playing so much better at home. Brett Brown has zeroooo control over them especially Embiid.

Quarter of the season awards?
MVP - Luka
DPOY: Anthony Davis
ROY: JA
Sixth Man: Sweet Lou
COY: Bud or Vogel
Most Improved: BI

Tobi been balling the past two weeks. He does need to let those 3s fly off the catch. Every time he pumps and dribbles its a damn travel

Never seen that kind of travel called more than it has been this season. Between PatBev and JayMike Green, Clippers get at least two of those called per game.

Ben Simmons has shot 3 jumpers since making that historic three pointer

2 of those 3 were half court heaves

Impoverished

lol **** is a joke and believe me i love simmons as most know in here but its getting very tiresome.. i can only laugh at it anymore instead of getting worked up

my man will get a rebound, bring the ball up then pass to tobi or embiid then go stand baseline/dunker role and not move until the ball is shot to try for a OFF Rebound

the fans aint asking for much just maybe 2 a game at least we dont need 3s just jumpers in general to switch the offense up alil

Empty stats. Looter. Kevin Martin.
5716C759-94DA-4680-80C2-0EFD78FAE059.jpeg

Trae next

I do. whats your point?

my point was the nba crying about their low ratings. its their own fault. how do you not see a match up like that should be nationally televised?

now go sit your sassy *** back down!

You complaining about something you don’t need to complain about but I’m sassy?

nah

You complaining about something you don’t need to complain about but I’m sassy?

nah
yeah you a sassy one. you complaining about me complaining about something I dont need to be complaining about is something you shouldnt even be complaining about because you could have saw my complaining and not proceeded with your own complaining!

fiesty lil boi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom