THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is not right with the way the Blazers play. There's just no cohesion from what I've seen in the handful of games I've seen them play.

These wins are dope but they ain't quality. Denver, Utah and Portland ain't ****. They not contenders. Not expected to do anything of any substance.

Wins are wins, but beating up these scrubs is exactly what's supposed to happen when we got 2 of the best players.

Bring that same energy on Christmas and vs Toronto and Milwaukee and Dallas next time

These wins are dope but they ain't quality. Denver, Utah and Portland ain't ****. They not contenders. Not expected to do anything of any substance.

Wins are wins, but beating up these scrubs is exactly what's supposed to happen when we got 2 of the best players.

Bring that same energy on Christmas and vs Toronto and Milwaukee and Dallas next time
source.gif

in all seriousness though. i would say a 20-3 start puts the lakers in a 1 or 2 seed come playoff time. so, for them, mission accomplished

Anthony Davis’ knees don’t know what a deep playoff run looks like. Sitting back watching him wear himself out is going to be fulfilling come May

Awww yes, the "I pick and choose who good teams are" and "once they lose, they were never good", those are classic NT arguments. The "they're just tiring themselves out" excuse is another classic, great work lamekilla lamekilla ! It's been so many years since the Lakers have made opposing teams cry and whine like this, I love it! ALA keep up the good work!

giphy.gif

Ay we dominating like this without Avery Bradley.

We ain’t gonna lose til like the Bucks then we may go on a 2 game skid but it will be good to teach us about adversity kinda how Lebron taught the young Cavaliers in his return that le to a world title.

Go Lakers

Lebron is the GOAT

Anthony Davis for MVP

utah def not ****. they lost like 5 of the previous 6 heading into wednesday nights game. Joe ingles been struggling all season. Donovan doesnt vibe with gobert. and conley, even though he been trash crumbs too, didnt even play.

and Joker is a slob. he built like a whole potato.

and bonus round, portland cheeks too. dudes were saying last week they not even making the playoffs loll.

we aint moving goal posts. these are facts, not opinions.

I can see it now. If the Lakers destroyed the clips on xmas..it will be “ oh its just one game “ they already beat them without PG .. FOH

Denver and Jazz were back to back road games. Wasnt denver had the best defense in the league coming into that game?

New flash Utah,Denver and Portland ain’t never been nothing more than middle of the pack faux contenders that y’all hyped up.Now that Bron/LAL whooping on them it’s “they wasn’t **** anyway”

I can see it now. If the Lakers destroyed the clips on xmas..it will be “ oh its just one game “ they already beat them without PG .. FOH

Denver and Jazz were back to back road games. Wasnt denver had the best defense in the league coming into that game?
just for Ss and Gs, what will be the narrative if the lakers lose xmas night?

will it still be too early in the season?
will the lakers still need more help on the wings?
no avery bradley?
caruso shouldve played more?
kuzma need to focus more on his game and less on his hair, silly clothes and tattoos?
or just flat out lakers have a better record than the clippers so it still doesnt matter?

Preseason Denver and utah both marked as better teams to win the chip than lakers and now they aint **** :lol:

lakers will be fine. Even if they lose against the bucks or celtics etc they’ve showed thus far they aren’t a fluke idc what anyone says lol

Only teams that worry me as a bron-ovah’s witness are Clipset and Bucks lol

no avery bradley?
kuzma need to focus more on his game and less on his hair, silly clothes and tattoos?
or just flat out lakers have a better record than the clippers so it still doesnt matter?

If yall smack us again there wont be much to talk about till the next game and ultimately till the playoffs.

If we post up AD a hundred times, Bron is awful and Kawhi destroys KCP over and over then yall just got our number. But I think we'll make some adjustments.

Both teams will be healthier and won't be playing the same exact way.

Yall won the first game. Good job.

no avery bradley?
If lakers lose on xmas everyone gonna have a field day roasting the Lakers again lol
Ultimately at the end of the day we all gonna have to see how they play out in a 7 game series
Both teams tackle each other’s weaknesses so it’s a really really interesting matchup

ALA moving the goalposts more than Wayne and Garth playing street hockey

You absolutely love to see it

The win against Utah isn't impressive because of Utah's current form despite the fact that they're .500 overall, but the win against the Blazers isn't impressive because they're below .500 overall, even though they won 4 of their last 5.

Goal post moving expertise level: 99

Preseason Denver and utah both marked as better teams to win the chip than lakers and now they aint **** :lol:

People love rewriting history. Everybody was trying to big up Utah as this sleeper team, and folks still want to act like Denver aren’t going to be constant disappointments so yeah this is just instance of classic NT shenanigans

People love rewriting history. Everybody was trying to big up Utah as this sleeper team, and folks still want to act like Denver aren’t going to be constant disappointments so yeah this is just instance of classic NT shenanigans
Whatever it takes to discredit
The back pedals from everyone including analysts have been funny af to watch :lol:
Went from Lakers won’t be able to defend, work in progress, ad and Bron won’t fit at first and have to adjust to lakers haven’t played anyone good SOS
But the west was supposed to be a dog fight day in and day out lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom